Reality

The loud music of my surroundings echoed through my ears. I take a sip from my rum and coke while looking at the people around the table. My eldest friends, including Nathan.

"We miss you Maddie" Taylor whined, her drunken state worse than mine. I had recently learned how to slow down the healing process which came in handy.

"I know, but things have been hectic"I laughed and leaned my head against hers. "Yeah yeah. Your not as fun as you used to be" She said with a huff and the rest agreed. Soon the music changed. I downed a shot of vodka I stood up.

"Let's dance" I say and they all cheer. We run up to the dance floor getting involved in the hot mess that was the sea of people. Nathan moved behind me as I slowly grinded against him. One hand up behind me getting tangled in his hair. While the other was rapped around the neck of my other 'old friend' Aidan.

His lips ran across my neck as I shifted my weight forward. I let go. I lost control. And I refuse to find it.

Dereks pov

I sighed again running my hands through my hair for the umpteenth time. I'm in my loft with Boyd, Issac , Scott , stiles and Allison.

"Let's think logically. Tel me what happened right before Maddie went missing" Stiles said trying to keep everyone calm. Wasn't working.

"For the final time, she was helping me train them then she we kissed and she ran out telling me she'll call later" I said getting angrier.
"You sure she didn't run away from you?" Issac said.
Everyone was expecting me to get angry and through a fit but I didn't.

I sighed and fell onto the sofa and ran my hands down my face quickly wiping the tear that fell before anyone noticed. Although I'm pretty sure everyone did.

"Look. I think I know where Maddie is." Scott said from next to the wall I walk up to him and grab him by the shirt pushing him into the wall.

"It's been three FUCKING days and your only tell me this now!!" I roar and Scott visibly swallowed. I backed off a little.

"I didn't think about it until you said what happened. It reminds me of when she started dating Justin."

Even the mention of his name made me angry.

"When they started dating, Maddie wasn't in the best place. She was being bullied at school and she couldn't deal with it. So she and Justin would hang out at this bar and stay in the motel joined to it. She disappeared for 2 weeks one time and when she came back she was drunk and high. Even before Justin she was a mess"

Scott took a breath debating weather on not to tell me. I nodded for him to continue. " She hooked up with guys, Drank herself asleep and get high with her friends. She just couldn't deal with what she was feeling and she just ran." Scott's voice broke and I instantly felt selfish. Scott was loosing his sister.

I let him go a backed off. I turned away quickly refusing for anyone to see any more emotions. This is what Maddie did. She made me soft. "Tell me where it is. I was the one that sent her away, I should bring her back" Scott nodded and said the address.

"Stiles? Is this what you meant by 'dark Maddie'?" I asked. Stiles nodded. I sighed before turning away.

"C'mon Maddie". I whispered knowing she couldn't hear me

Maddie's p.o.v

I laughed at Ethan who had just got rejected by the bartender trying to get us free drinks. He sat down across from me I just looked at him sadly with a hint of amusement in my eyes.

I turn my head to see tori walking in with Her hookup (boyfriend but she won't admit it) I run up and tackle her with a hug. She laughed and hugged my back. She pulled back and walked to the table with me. She played with my hair and smiled. "You died your hair blue?" She asked referring to my pastel blue highlights. I nodded and sat down. There was now eight of us.

Tori.
Her boyfriend Mike
Aidan (Ethan's twin- also werewolf)
Ethan (Aidan's  twin- also          werewolf)
Taylor old friend
Nathan
Ryder

We used to all be really close but I separated my self for a while so we lost touch. But hey I'm back now.

After 30 mins of laughing and getting drunk a familiar smell fills the air. It took me a while to figure it out during my drunken state.

I look to my left. As soon as I say the green eyes darting across the room I almost felt sober yet the room was still spinning. I took a deep breath before downing another shot of vodka.

Nope. Still drunk. This would be an experience.

I smiled at the rest of the group. Telling them I'll be back soon. I walk over to Derek, as soon as he sights me he runs over to me. Wrapping me in a hug. At first I was reluctant but I quickly held him tighter. My face buried in the crook of my neck and his the same.

He lift me off the ground and held me tighter. I could feel him relax in my hold. I held back a few tears as I inhaled his lemon scent.

We reluctantly pulled away. Keeping our eyes locked. He smiled. "Your okay. Thank god your okay." He murmured. His lips inches away from mine.

"Hey Derek. Missed me?" Tori said, accidentally breaking us apart. Derek rolled his eyes. "Not really" He said. Only loud enough for me to hear him but he just smiled and nodded.

"Well lets introduce Derek to everyone". Tori said. I for some reason thought that it would be a good idea to do so.

I lock Dereks hand in mine as we made a way over to the table to take a seat. I introduced him to everyone and started talking. His hand never leaving mine.

"So Maddie, your coming to Hawaii with us next week right?" Aidan asked. Everyone agreed.

"Sure why not. Don't have anywhere to be. Count me in" I said. Taylor smiled while adding me to the plane. "Can I speak to you. In privet" Derek said. Definitely not asking.

We walked over to the hall. The music was a whisper. "You can't go to Hawaii. We have a big issue back home. People dying. They need you. I need you" He said with a sigh. I rolled my eyes.

" who are you kidding Derek. All I do is get in the way. If I go, I'm not holding anyone back. Everyone can have their life and you can go back to you pack. I'm not needed their, I can't hel..." I'm cut of by Dereks lips crashing into mine. My hands go to the back of my neck and his go to my waste.

When we pull away for air. He said one word that I once said to him right back at the begging.

"Stay"

Omg what is happening.how do you think she got there and who was the man who she saw at the end of the last chapter?