dinner

The next day, i woke up to Derek sleeping next to me. After last night he spent the night and again nothing happened. This time he was asleep, i smiled up at him and rolled out of bed and headed downstairs to see Scott and stiles. They were eating pancakes and not saying a word. they looked upset about something but i don't know what.

"wow, who died and made you two depressed?" i said. They both looked up at me with a "are you serious " look. "shit" they think Derek is dead. oops. " i will be right back ok just, don't move." i then ran upstairs.

"Derek, you need to wake up. He shifted a little and shook his head 'no'. i sighed then smirked. i lay on top of Derek and started hissing up his jaw line until i reached his lips. i pressed my lips against his and he quickly contributed. His tongue found its way between my lips. As his hands slip under my shirt, i pull away with a mischievous grin on my face. He looked at me knowing i had won.

"what do we tell Scott and Stiles about you, do we say you are alive?" i said still sitting on his lap . he thought for a second. "Well I'm going to go down stairs, then kill scot for blaming me for all those murders and making me a wanted fugitive." he said smiling. I laughed and he stood up as i jumped off him. he grabbed his shoes and jacket then left my window to go down and scare Scott and stiles.

i ran downstairs and sat next to Scott and stiles on the couch. Then i saw a gimps of Derek run past the door way. i smiled to myself and focused on the tv. It was saying that Derek was worth a lot of money to be tuned in. i then heard Scott scream and i turned my head to see Derek was pushing him into the wall. "YOU BLAMED ME FOR ALL THE MUDERS. YOU MADE ME A FUGETIVE AND IT WASNT EVEN WORTH IT, WAS IT? YOU DIDNT GET ALISION SHE LEFT YOU ALL BECAUSE YOU BLAMED THIS ON ME!" I could tell he was getting angrier and i really didn't want to tell my mom that my boyfriend killed my brother..

I went up and put my hand on Derek's shoulder and he let Scott go. Scott looked confused but scared at the same time so didn't question it.

later-----------------

After Scott told Derek everything, i told him that Scott thinks he is tutoring me in History. Me and Derek went upstairs. i grabbed my school bag and lay on the bed on my stomach facing the end of the bed, while Derek sat om the fool at the end of my bed. We started talking about some history when i got lost with what we where taking about. He started explaining it to me and look 100x cuter. "......so that's why in 1678 th....." i interrupted him by pressing my lips on his. he instinctively kissed me back and i moved off the bed so i was sitting on him while his hands wondered along my thigh. "we should....... really... get back to.... history..." he said between kisses. I smiled at him and sat next to him in stead of on him.

we studied for a while before my mom entered the room. "sorry, i didn't know you had company. Maddie, dinner is ready oh and Derek you are welcome to join" i expected Derek to refuse but he didn't. we got up and headed down stairs.

when we got into the dinning room i saw Scott already starting to dig into his pasta. i sat down next to Derek who was opposite Scott and mom. "so, Derek do you have a job or a hobbie?" my mom asked. i didn't actually know the answer to that. " well i previously worked in a sales unit but i am a bit busy at he moment so maybe i will look into something more fit for me. I know i am a bit older but i am still young so." he trailed off. Mom gave me a look of conformation that she approved him and i rolled my eyes.

After a bit of small talk mom asked a question. " so have you heard Maddie sing yet?" i choked on my food as she finished that sentence. " mom you know i cant really sing anymore so lets not go there" she gave me a confused look, obviously not getting that i don't want him knowing. " yeah, you sing amazingly and you still do that dancing don't you" i gave up and gave a small nod.

i looked over at Scott who looked like he was happy that mom had mentioned it. Scott likes it when i sing. When my mom and dad would fight i would sing to him. We continued dinner and it went surprisingly well. After dinner we all helped clear the table. Me and mom where in the kitchen.

" I'm going to go on a wild guess and say that you didn't tell Derek about Justin? Look i just wantt you to be carefull. And if Derek everydid what Justin di the..." i interupted her. with a nod not wanting to talk about anymore. I have been protecting myself for too long to become week again. When derek started to crumble my walls, that was the closest anyone has everbeen able to do and it terrifies me.

As if on cue my mom walked out the kitchen and Derek walked in. I was standing at the sink and he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. he planted kisses all along my neck. then rested his head on my shoulder and i leaned back into him. I loved being in his arms, i felt like every worrie i have eeryhad just.... melts.

Maybe one day i will tell him, but not yet. Derek broke the silnce with "i want to see you proform and you should know," he paused before moving his lips closer to my ear and whispering " i get what i want," i chuckled softly and turned to face himm. I shook my head at him and pecked him on the cheek.

i truly love him.

Thanks for reading and a really imporant announcement. 10 lives have been lost in scotland due to the snow and one was a 11 year old girls. The storm has now been named ' the beast of the east'. Stay safe,

vote -comment -share

xxx eva