Curtins are opening and........

Btw guys, i know i had said that Maddie was 17 and she was turning 18 but writing it just doesn't seem to work so she is 16 years old and her 17th birthday is in a few  days.

"Maddie, do you want to go home?" Scott asked. "No. I shouldn't run. I'm fine just a little surprised"

I continued with school without seeing Justin. Me and stiles are going back to his after school to see if we can figure something out about the alpha. I was waking out the school when i saw Justin at his locker, his eye bruised and swollen from where Derek had hit him. I smiled at the thought as i walked out to stiles' jeep. "Hey" stiles said as i hopped into his car. WE talked a little along the way to his house but i noticed he was avoiding the whole Justin thing.

We got to his house and walked up to his room. "Stiles?" I heard Mr Stilinski call from downstairs. "Yo da.....Derek?" Stiles said as he noticed Derek behind the door. Derek shook his head indicating for him to shut up. Mr Stilinski stood appeared at the door. "What was that?" he asked confused. "I said Yo dad." Stiles said suspiciously. Face palm moment. "well I'm going down to the station. By stiles, by Maddie." I nodded as he walked downstairs.

As stiles closed the door Derek pushed him up against the door. "Don't say anything." Derek warned. "What like, 'Hey dad Derek Hale is in my room, bring your gun'?" Derek let him go and fixed his shirt. "Yeah, this is my house so you play by my rules." stiles said smugly. As he was about to walk away Derek fake, went to get him. "Jesus" stiles breathed

I started laughing. "Oh my god, yo...your scared of Derek?" I said between laughs. "What and you not?" i shook my head still laughing slightly. "That's just because your sleeping with him." Stiles murmured. Me and Derek both glared at him and he shut up then turned around.

2"Stiles, the night at the school Allison got a text from scott saying to meet him at the school." Stiles looked at me. "But it wasn't from it was from the alpha" He looked really confused. "Exactly, we can track the number and see who sent it." Stiles quickly called Danny, apparently he was good with computers.

Danny arrived shortly after. "i thought we were doing our project?" Stiles took a deep breath. "we will do the lab work, once you trace the texts." Stiles announced.

"And what makes you think i know how?" Danny asked

"I, Well i looked up your arrest report soo..." Stiles trailed off. It was my turn to sigh.

"I was thirteen, they dropped the charges." Danny said defensively. Stiles rolled his eyes. 

"whatever" he muttered.  "No! we are doing the lab work" Danny told him. Stiles sighed , pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. Danny leaned in close to stiles. "who is he again?"

Stiles, Danny and i all looked at Derek who was reading some book.

"Um, My cousin" face palm moment. "Miguel" I had to bite my lip to refrain from laughing but a small chuckled escaped my lips Derek glared at me and i looked back at Danny, who had started to  give in.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked.  Stiles stammered before answering. "Yeah. Yes. well he gets these nose bleeds, Hey Miguel, I thought i told you, you can borrow one of my shirts." Stiles said, hinting at Derek. Derek slammed the book and walked over to Stiles' Closet and took of his shirt. I tried to refrain my eyes from wondering over his toned back. Key word AGAIN, tried. He caught me looking and a smug smile appeared on his lips.

"So Danny, as i was saying we both know you have the skills to trace that text soo...." Derek interrupted stiles. "This, no fit" he said stretching the top a little. "I'll help him" I sigh walking over to him. 

"Like what you see?" I looked up at him. "It might be just me but i think you have gained a little weight." I say seriously. Obviously i was kidding. I don't think  this man even gains weight. He looked shocked and hurt but that quickly morphed into a smile after he saw my teasing glare. "Try this on"

He pulled the orange and blue shirt over his head and stiles noticed. He slaps Danny a little in the shoulder. "Hey that one looks pretty good. Right Danny, whatd ya think? Huh?" I just stood back laughing quietly as the scene unravels in front of me. 

"Its, Its not really his colour" Danny says and Derek quickly took of the top in search of another one. I sighed and sat next to Stiles. "You swing for the other team but you still play ball, don't you Danny boy?" Danny looks at him. "Your a horrible person" he says looking back  at the screen. "I know it keeps me awake at night. Any who about that text..."     "Stiles! none of these fit" Derek interrupts again. Danny looks Derek up and down before sighing. 

"Ill need the ISP of the phone number and the exact time of the text" We all silently cheer, well except Derek who looks mentally drain from this experience.

"There" Danny said moving from the keyboard. We all walked over to the computer to see what he found. "Both texts where sent from the same account. This one." He pointed to a name.

My eyes widened in shock and i felt Derek's arm sneak around my waist to comfort me in his hold. " Registered to that account name?" Derek asked.

Danny nodded. But stiles disagreed. "No, no that cant be right."

Account registered to:                                                                                                                                                      Beacon hills hospital- Melissa McCall

"no, It cant be my mom" Danny peaked up. "Why what is it?" Stiles stood up and practically through his out thee room muttering something about doing the lab work tomorrow. Derek pulled me into a  hug and placed a kiss on my forehead.

This cant be right.

Yaaas. After many difficulty's with watt pad being on its freekin period at the moment i got it uploaded and will have a new part out soon. I hope you guys like it and i will see you soon.

vote-comment- share

xox

eva