the competition

Contemporary outfit

Hip hop outfit

Outfit for singing

Outfit for singing

today i was the day of my competition

today i was the day of my competition. I preforming 2 dances and singing 2 songs.

for my contemporary dance I'm doing 'out loud' by Gabbie Hanna and the reason for this was probably to do with what happened with the whole Justin thing.

for my hip hop dance I'm doing 'Mrs potato head' by melanie Martinez because i really like the song.

and the two songs I'm singing are ' what the hell' by Avril Lavigne. Because i really like the lyrics and the most important one is ' heart attack' by demi Lavato because it reminds me of Derek.

today was Saturday and i woke up quite late. Derek was busy and couldn't stay last night but I'm so exited. My mom, Scott and stiles are coming. Lydia was going to come but something happened with her gran. But i was also exited because my best friend Tori Remson. I have known her since birth basically and she moved away for a while but is coming to my show tonight.

Once i was awake i walked downstairs to see Scott had fallen asleep on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the peanut butter. I smeared it all over his face and dragged him outside. Good thing he was a deep sleeper. I grabbed my phone and filmed as tones of birds basically attacked his face. i only got a few seconds of filming in before i was laughing hysterically. Scott stood up once the birds where gone and he had a look of pure anger.

i ran inside and locked my bedroom door. I chuckled at my self lightly before stepping into the shower. I then stepped out the shower while wrapping a towel around my body. I stepped out of my bathroom and saw Derek sitting on my bed. I smiled a little and went down to talk to him. But i didn't have to ask i knew something was wrong. Or that he wanted to tell me something. "I trust you so much Maddie, so I'm going to tell you about Paige. I looked at him and nodded. i grabbed some clothes and got changed in the bathroom before sitting back down next to him.

He told me all about Paige. That she was his first love and that she was bit by a werewolf and Derek had to kill her because that bite didn't take and was causing her extreme pain. When he was finished a tear rolled down my cheek. He was so strong. " how do you do it" i said breathlessly. He looked at me confused. "act like you haven't been hurt, like you have never experienced pain, like nothing traumatizing has happened to you." i asked curiously he turned and gave me a small smile." probably the same way you do I'm guessing" he said. I looked at him before looking back at my hands. Debating whether i should tell him or not. Maybe later.

At the show-------

when we got to the show i did my first two dances as well as singing 'what the hell' with ease. When I was about to start singing i thought i saw someone who looked like derek in the corner of my eye but i quickly dismissed the thought and started singing ' heart attack'

i started singing and half way through when i was almost done i saw Derek. He was here. I shook my head and continued.  Because i was last to proform i had to stay up on stage to here the announcements. I came first from my conteporary, second for my hip-hop and singing ' what the hell' and first for singing 'heart attack'.

once i got off the stage i ran to mom, scott and stiles. i then turned to see Tori across the room, not to far from derek. I squeeled and ran over to her  and takcled her with a hug. "God i dont see you for 5 months and you turn into a supermodle" she said.mom was  talking to the boys who were not paying any attention. "i have someone i want you to meet," i said walking her over to Derek, "tori this is Derek, Derek this is tori." i said they shake hands then tori say, quietly but loud enough for me and Derek to here, "that is one fine piece of man" she says in a girlish manner. " yep and that fine piece of man is mine and if you try to take a slice i will cut you with the knife" i said in an uplifted warning tone. She smiled and apologised.

when i got home i preswaded mom to let tori stay over and  Derek went home. When we go in me was Tori fell into the bed beside each other looking up at the ceiling. "so im going to guess that this Derek guy is the first since Justin"

Dereks point of veiw.

i climbed up to Maddies window when i heard Tori mention my name. "so I'm going to guess that this Derek guy is the first since Justin" Tori said while Maddie stayed quiet. "i also think he doesn't know. So let me guess. You don't want to tell Derek what happened because you are afraid he will treat you like glass and wont touch you ever again, and that because Justin didn't get put to jail that he will go and murder him and i am pretty sure you don't want your boyfriend in jail. You also think he will treat you differently. But you are also terrified. Because i can tell he has broken down your walls more that anyone ever has and you spent month building them. Am i right?" Tori said. I had never been so interested in this. Mainly because of what Tori was saying.

"yep. but it doesn't matter anymore. why should i care about something that happened a million years ago" said Maddie clearly keeping her walls up. " because what happened to you, was the worst thing that could happen. No wonder your scared of Derek" Wait, she is scared of me?. "I'm not scared of HIM. I'm scared because i love him more than i ever felt about Justin and what Justin did to me and,,, you know what, lets just get some sleep." Maddie replies then i left.