'The talk'

When I woke up I got ready ( outfit at the top) and went downstairs for breakfast. Scott was watching the tv and I grabbed a bowl of fruit and sat down next to him. The news was talking about animal attack's. We decided not to tell anyone about me and Scott getting bitten.

Scott drove me to school and I headed for my locker. I grabbed so books and tossed them into my bag. When I turned around there he was. Nope not Derek. Lewis. He always hit on me and I hate him. What would his reaction be if I actually hit him? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He said smugly I closed my locker and walked away with him following me. "Nope. But I did scrape my knee crawling out of Hell" I said acting nonchalant. He chuckled. "Are you from japan can I'm tryna get in Japanties?!." I scoffed and ignored him. "Are you from Jamaica cos you ja-makin me horny!?" I had enough. I turned to look at him. I had a sweet smile plastered on my face when I replied " are you from Yukon because Yukon go and fuck your self". I turned to walk away yet again.

He then thought for some reason to grab my ass. Like yes I have rejected you many times but when you harass me I'm gonna change my mind. I got angry and growled. Yes growled like a dog. I turned around and punched him right in the nose. I was about to attack him when two strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up while I was kicking him. He placed me down in an empty class room. " who the fuck do you thi......" I questioned when i turned around only to pause to see it was Derek. He had an amused expression on his face.

"What the hell was that??" I asked annoyed. "You where about to shift"
He replied calmly. i looked at him like he had just told me I'm a ghost " shift????????? Into what exactly. A vampire, goblin, or maybe a fuckin unicorn." I said mockingly. "Werewolf actually" He stated. I gave him a weird look and started laughing. " your crazy you know that. Do you need help?" I then tried to walk round him but is arm gently pushed me back in. I gave him a look and he started to talk.

"Last night in the woods when you where bitten, it was an alpha wolf that bit you. One of two things will happen. Either the bite takes and your a werewolf or it doesn't and you die. But you are not going to die. So you will most likely turn. I'm here to help you control it. I have been a werewolf......." I rolled my eyes then he continued "........ since birth and your brother Scott, he is a werewolf too." I scoffed and went to head out the door when he showed me his glowing eyes and fangs, he had shifted completely. Showing the lines on his face. I was takin back a bit, but I wasn't scared.

He went to look away i I moved my hand to his face keeping it looking at me. I raised my other hands and traced the lines on his face. We smiled. We then both pulled away and he continued telling me things about werewolf's then I left to go to school. Derek said he would talk to Scott. What has my life become.

Later. —————
When I got home Scott was there. His floppy hair covering his eyes. He was sitting at the kitchen table obviously contemplating what's actually happening. I went over and sat next to him. " so we are werewolf's, wow. And here I thought we where just losers with one friend. Well you have the chance to be popular but...." Scott said I laughed and put my hand on his arm and said "Scott it's ok. We are still just losers with one friend. We are just werewolf's" he snorted a little.

I grabbed a bottle of water and headed upstairs. I got changed into a white crop-top and grey sweatpants. I threw a white cardigan over the top of it and headed to my bathroom. I washed my face and when I looked back in the mirror my eyes where a bright turquoise colour. I blinked and they where gone.

I washed my hair over the bath tub the started to towel dry it. I walked back into my room only to see Derek there. I flinched then sighed. "You know, there is this thing called a door and you usually knock and wait for someone to invite you in." I said like I was talking to a 6 year old. He smiled a little and stood up from the chair. " what colour are your eyes?" He questioned. " it like a bluey-green with a red ring around it. Like turquoise." He looked confused my my answer. " I have to go speak to Scott but I'll see you later." He left through my door and walked to Scott's room. Scott has a crush on the me girl Allison. I really hope he doesn't get crushed.

I got into bed and went to sleep.