Pain

The next day, stiles was coming to pick me up and take me to school. He knew about us being werewolf's and even did a little bit of research.

Once I was dressed( pictures at the top) I headed downstairs to wait on stiles. Scott has left a few minutes ago.
When stiles got here I hoped in his jeep and we went to school.

The school day went by smoothly. Afterwards stiles was going to take me home. We got in jeep and started to drive home when Derek runs into the middle of the road and collapsed. My and stiles get out of the jeep and run towards Derek. I put his head in my arm to keep him steady
"Derek get up!" Scott ordered. I really don't think he can. "I can't" Derek replied unsteady. "Well why not" stiles said and I just rolled my eyes. "I was shot" Derek exclaimed. " why are you not healing" I asked moving his hair from his face. "It was a deferent type of bullet" he told us. " a silver bullet" stiles asked getting exited. Derek just glared.

Scott put Derek into stiles jeep and I clambered in after. Scott went to find the bullet while me stiles and Derek where in the jeep driving around.

"Where are you taking me" Derek asked breaking the silence. " your house" Derek shook his head no. " why not" stiles continued. Derek spoke up. " because they will find me and I'm getting weaker" Derek lifted up his arm and showed the wound. I was a bullet hole but the veins around them were black. Gross.
" omg what is that. Is that contagious..., you know what just get out" stiles said to Derek. "Start the car now." Derek ordered. Stiles replied " I don't think your in any position to be barking orders. I think if I wanted to I could drag your sorry ass out and leav......" Derek interrupted " start the car or I'm going to rip your through out. With my teeth" stiles started cthe car.

We had talked to Scott and decided to take him to the animal clinic. The ride was short and full of faint smiles from me and Derek.

When we got their Derek collapsed onto the pile of dog food. When he fell I felt really dizzy and fell into stiles' arms then he lifted me to stand. They both gave me a really weird look. " I'm fine just got a little woozy." Stiles nodded but Derek looked confused I just smile.

Scott was taking too long. When we got into the room Derek started searching for something. "What are you doing? We need to wait for Scott" stiles stated. " there's no time. It time for plan B" Derek announced. He can back to the steel table with a electric saw. He handed the saw to stiles. "Your going to cut of my arm. If I'm correct it will heal." Stiles gagged. "Nope not doing it" I rolled my eye at stiles "why do u faint at the sight of blood?" Derek mocked. "No. BUT I MIGHT AT THE SIGHT OF A CHOPPED OF ARM!!!"

Stiles gave up and took the saw from Derek then placed it on his arm. "Oh god....." stiles said. I looked away then saw Scott coming through the door. "Guys I got the bullet....... what the hell are u doing??" Scott yelled. Stiles dropped the saw and ran to the other side of the room. I watched Derek and wondered what he was going to do. " I'm gonna .... Im gonna." Then he fainted. Then I collapsed the same time. But I was still conscious. I slowly stood up in time to see that Scott was getting the bullet from the drain and stiles had just punched Derek.

Derek got the bullet and pulled the top off. He poured the contents onto the table and burned it, he then rubbed the powder into his wound. He started screaming in pain. I felt it. I could feel his pain and it was unbearable. I started screaming and crying. Scott was holding me in his arms.

Derek got up and came over to me. The pain had mostly gone. I sat up and took deep breaths. " how did you do that? Feel my pain that is" Derek asked I just shook my no.

Later————

Me and Derek and now sat next to each other with Scott in the corner and stiles in front of us holding a knife. Not how it sounds by the way. " right I'm going to stab Derek and see if you feel any pain. Ok?" stiles said. i gave him a look while Derek agreed. "fine" i gave in. stiles stabbed Derek the side and i felt if. "fuck stiles" the pain died and i stood up.

stiles said he would use google. what is the world today. I decided to go home. when i got in Derek was standing at the corner of my room, yet again. "what's up der-der"i said mockingly. he cringed at my words then looked more serious. "its the alpha he wants you in his pack. He will come after you and Scott. also the full moon is tomorrow and you will loose control. its not a possibility, it going to happen." i nodded faintly. everything was getting a bit too much to cope with. but i have to stay strong. "you don't have act strong for me. i know you are so stong but it ok to be weak for a little while." hearing him say that? well my walls i had build crumbled half way and i could really see.

i ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands where on my waist. i sobbed but didn't cry, i screamed but didn't open my mouth, i broke done while standing still. i buried my head in the nape of his neck and breathed in his scent. he held me close and i don't even know for how long before i pulled back a little to face him. he smiled at me and i smiled back and that was all i needed. "i think you should get some rest for tomorrow. its Saturday so don't worry about school. Ok?" he said. something about him........ i got into bed while Derek was about to leave when i spoke, "stay" was all i had to stay. he smiled while taking off his shoes.

He climbed into bed beside me. and wrapped his arms around me while i buried my head in his chest. he kissed me on the head and i started to fall asleep. i have no clue how I'm going to explain this to Scott but i don't care.

thanks for reading, let me know if you are liking it. I actually wanted to have Derek and Maddie kiss but i thought it may be a bit soon. what do you think?

vote-comment-share