0.4

The next time Yoongi felt like dying was when Jin had pulled him out of his bed, telling him to start getting ready. 

His vision was blurry and his eyes were stinging from the previous night's crying. The dimly lit room didn't help either, he glanced at the clock by the bedside. 5:46 AM. 

He had about 5 hours of sleep, he mused. Not the best but he'd make up for it by napping throughout the day or going to bed early. 

He looked around the room to see Namjoon had already gotten up and was roaming around the room, looking for something to wear. Jin sipped on his tea and his free hand massaged his temple, the after-effects of alcohol. Namjoon handled his drinks well, like Yoongi, so he probably wasn't too affected. On the other hand, Hoseok had very little alcohol tolerance, which explained why he was still cuddled up with Jimin. 

Jimin. Oh. 

The memories of the previous night replayed in his mind as he hurried to the toilet. He felt bile rising in his throat, and as he puked his dinner out, he felt disgusting. 

Jungkook had been washing his face when he was unceremoniously shoved aside by Yoongi. His irritated glare softened when he saw Yoongi puking his guts out. Blaming it on the alcohol, he reached his hand forward to comfort his hyung. And as he softly rubbed circles on his back, Yoongi tilted his eyes up to look up at the mirror. His gaze remained on himself as he finished emptying his stomach. His cheeks were sunken in and his pale face contrasted heavily against his bright red hair (which resembled a bird's nest). Eyes had slight purple bags under them and his lips were glossed over (thanks to the gushing of saliva and vomit which had been rushing up his throat a few moments ago). If the grim reaper was a human, this is how he imagined him to look. Unable to look into his own eyes, he caught Jungkook's eyes through the mirror. What he saw was probably of his most hated things, pity. Falling a close second to the thing he hated the most, himself. 

Quickly he gargled and grabbed his toothbrush before throwing Jungkook out of the toilet.

Yes, I am fine, Kook. Go get dressed now, I just had a bit too much to drink, I'm good now. Listen to your hyung, now go.  

Yoongi quickly scrubbed his teeth before splashing the cold water against his sensitive skin. It felt good, the slight adrenaline rush he got as shivers rose up his spine. His cheeks turned a bright red, as he dried his face on the soft cotton towel. 

The second he exits the toilet, Namjoon handed him an aspirin and a cup of tea, telling him he is going to need it; before disappearing to wake up the three sleeping members (respectfully, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hosoek). Yoongi sighed to himself, it is going to be a long day. 

Well, he certainly isn't wrong, they have nearly thirteen hours worth dance practice today. And if there is one thing Yoongi can't do, it's dance. But he doesn't say anything, what can he do about it? Quietly he followed Namjoon's lead, getting dressed and piling into the car which had arrived to take them to the studio. He had to skip breakfast as he didn't have any time to lather the jam on the piece of bread. Although he assured himself that it was fine, after all the calories he didn't consume was going to help him lose the weight so he could look good for the comeback.

  ▲  

Of course, the dance itself was torture but the fact that they had been going at it for the past nine hours made it hell. They should have gotten an hour's worth break nearly two hours ago, but of course, he had to be the dead weight dragging them down with him.

It's not like they said anything, but Hoseok's annoyance was growing more and more prominent as he chided Yoongi to increase his speed and make him moves more 'clean' (whatever that was supposed to mean).