Conflict

Enjoy!

The next few days Kari and Tai felt their was a growing tension between Gatomon and Agumon. Everytime when Gatomon's in the room and when Agumon enters, Gatomon quickly leaves the room. Kari and Tai were confused on what caused the tension but decided to let their digimons handle it on their own and wait for them to come to them.

"What is your problem?!"

Agumon shouted.

"You took my blanket!"

"I did not!"

And the argument start again. It was always over one small thing. Tai and Kari were on the couch trying to watch TV but instead listen to their argument.

"Yes you did!"

"Did not"

"Did too"

The yelling was coming from Tai and Kari's room.

"Okay enough"

Agumon said as he lowered down his voice normally. He let out a sigh as he looked to Gatomon with a frown.

"Are you seriously arguing with me over a blanket? Or is it something else bothering you that you're not telling me?"

Gatomon sadly looked to the ground.

"You don't believe me and you don't trust"

Agumon was surprise by the statement.

"Gatomon what are you talking about? I do believe you and I do trust you, with my life"

"I don't want you hanging out with BG anymore"

Agumon sadly looked to Gatomon.

"Why not?"

"Because....because their is something wrong with her"

"Like what?"

"I don't know but please I trust my instinct so please believe me when I say stay away from her"

"Gatomon..."

Agumon said trailing off before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry Gatomon but I love BG"

"I knew you wouldn't understand"

She said turning around.

"Are you jealous of us?"

He asked. Gatomon blushed and slowly turn to face Agumon.

"What? No, I'm not"

"Are you sure?"

"Ugh this is not what this is about Agumon?"

"Then what? You didn't exactly gave me a reason. Gatomon we never argue like this, we never hate each other. Why now?"

"I...I don't know"

She said quietly. Agumon let out another sigh before he exit out of the room unaware that Gatomon was quietly crying in tears.

'Its because I love you'

She thought sadly as she closed her eyes. Tai and Kari let out a sigh as they no longer heard any yelling. Tai stood up from the couch and stretched.

"I'm gonna head to Amanda's house"

"Sure tell her I said hi"

Kari said as she flip through the channel giving her brother a smirk.

"Make sure you also wear a condom"

"Hey!"

Tai yelled from the door as he put on his jacket with a blush on his face. Kari giggled as she shook her head as she heard the front door open and close. She let out a sigh as she continued to flip through the channel. Agumon then made his way outside to the balconey, closing the sliding door for privacy and let out a whistle towards the ledge and in just a few seconds BG jumped up landing on the balconey.

"Ta-da"

She said but frown when she saw her boyfriend pacing back and forth frusterated. She then jumped off the ledge and landed in front of Agumon.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Its Gatomon"

"What about her?"

Agumon stopped pacing back and forth and told his girlfriend what's been happening between him and Gatomon.

"She actually said that"

Agumon sadly nodded. BG wrapped her arms around from behind.

"I'm sorry I brought this on you"

Agumon pulled away slightly for he can turn around and wrap his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hey, I don't regret having a relationship with you. I just don't understand what her problem is?"

He said quietly. BG and Agumon stayed quiet for a few minutes before BG broke the silence.

"Agumon do you love me?"

Agumon looked at BG.

"Of course I love you"

"Then let's runaway together"

She said quietly. Agumon froze at the request and looked to BG in surprise, BG smiled as she pulled away and jumped on to the ledge and looked towards the city.

"Come on, we can do this"

"I don't know"

"Agumon, we can finally run wild and free in the digital world"

"You want to go to the digital world?"

"Don't you?"

She asked as she turn to look down at him with a smile.

"But I can't just leave all my friends here and what about Tai?"

"What about him?"

"He's my best friend, I can't just abandone him like that"

"But Agumon look at it this way, if we go back to the digital world we can finally be together, no more secrecy, no more leaving each other from morning til night"

Agumon scratched the back of his head nervously.

"But you see, who needs to be free? We have everything here in this city"

"No you have everything. I live everyday free and free is... err... freedom, and, and not having to rely on anyone. Don't you want that?"

She asked as she jumped down to face him.

"Hmm, I don't know. Sounds a little lonely."

"But then we won't have to face any obstacles, we'll just be together like it was meant to be"

"That would be nice"

"You see and we'll just give it a try for a couple of days and then we can come back of you want"

Agumon suddenly closed his eyes in pain as he let out a groan. His whole body began to change into a whole different color, Agumon panted as he fell to the ground grabbing hold of his stomach. BG smirk as she saw his color turn Dark with a few red stripes. BG simply smiled as Agumon stood up finally looking up at her with his bright red eyes letting out a few growls.

"Ready Agumon?"

She asked as she took out the digivice and faced it towards the sky as a portal opened taking BG and Dark Agumon into the digital world.

A/N Rate and Comment