Love! Love!!

Warning Lemon!! Enjoy!

A few months later, Tai had kept his eyes on Agumon but saw everything was normal so he decided to leave it at that. BG was told what happend to Agumon from Tai so she also kept her eyes on him. As for BG and Agumon's relationship it has gotten more deeper to the point Agumon asked Tai if he could be alone in the room with BG. Tai knew exactly what Agumon meant.

"Just don't leave a mess"

Tai said as he locked the door and closed it leaving two blushing digimons in the room. BG looked around the room and then finally towards Agumon.

"So what's the reason that we needed the room?"

She asked. Agumon smiled and walked up to BG and grabbed hold of her claws.

"BG I think its time that we finally came to the point of our relationship when our feeling starts to expand."

"Meaning..."

"What I'm trying to say BG is that would you mate with me?"

BG's eyes open wide in surprise.

"Mate?"

Agumon saw her surprise and immediately blush.

"That is if your ready?"

BG smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips. Agumon smiled and return the peck on the lips until finally they were on a lip lock, deepening the kiss. After the pair separated from the kiss, Agumon began to kiss and lick BG's neck, as he continued to massage and fondle BG's breasts, causing her to moan out even louder.

"Oh, Agumon... Ah... That feels so good..."

BG moaned out, as Agumon continued his actions on the bed. Agumon then stopped and lowered his head until he was looking down at BG's exposed pussy, and then her mate began to move his tongue down BG's slit, which was pretty wet with her fluids, causing a jolt of electricity ran through BG's whole body when Agumon did this. As Agumon continued to lick BG's pussy, she moaned loudly out in sexual excitement,

"Oh, Agumon, that's so good... Please... Please more...!"

Agumon then moved his face closer so that his tongue could get all of BG's vagina, which caused her moaning to get louder then before, and a one minute later, BG stated,

"Oh, Agumon, I think... I think I'm going... Going to come..."

And then, with a loud moan of pleasure, BG released her sexual fluids, in which after Agumon took his face away from BG's pussy, BG gently pushed Agumon, so he was lying on his back and smiled to see that Agumon's member was now seven-inches, before she took her mate's cock into her mouth and began to suck him off. Agumon moaned and groaned in excitement as BG's tongue moved around his shaft. And then with loud groan of ecstasy, Agumon released his load into BG's mouth. After taking his loud, BG licked her lips and asked.

"Oh, Agumon, did you like that?"

Agumon replied, quite breathlessly.

"Y... Yeah I did."

And then Agumon repositioned them, so BG was back on her back and Agumon was on top of her. Agumon gave a look that asked 'Are you ready' and BG nodded in reply. Agumon then entered BG's pussy with his dick causing both of them to moan loud in sexual excitement. And then Agumon began to thrust his hard member inside and back out of BG's vagina, which made BG moan in pleasure, all known female Digimon were created with hymens. After a minute, Agumon exclaimed.

"Oh... BG, you're so tight... Ah... It's great!"

BG's threshold allowed him to easily access her, but soon clamped down as he started to leave and it does in such a pleasure manner, with the pure wet and silkiness of BG's pussy, the pleasure that Agumon was feeling was incredible. Agumon had to resist to coming immediately, as he wanted the feeling to last, so Agumon started slow, but soon quickly picked up the pace, going deeper and deeper into BG. BG moans were soon becoming screams, as the pleasure that Agumon was giving was so great she had to resist cumming too soon.

"Oh, Agumon... Yes... That's so good... Please more... Please harder... Oh, please harder...!"

BG exclaimed in erotic pleasure.

"Oh, BG... You're so good... Oh, you're incredible, BG... It's great...!"

Agumon called out, as his moans also grew louder. Agumon's thrusts were soon quite up to the pace that they wanted and they continued to mate for half-an-hour, their moaning becoming even louder then before.

"Oh, Agumon, please keep going... Please keep going... Please don't stop... Don't stop... More... Please, more...!"

BG yelled out in pure erotic excitement. Agumon then continued to mate with BG, but soon Agumon felt BG's vagina walls clamping down even harder on his cock, showing that she was close, but then again, Agumon could feel his climax coming too.

"Oh, BG... I'm coming... Oh, I'm going to cum... I'm going to come soon...!"

Agumon called out in excitement. Feeling that his pace was quickening and feeling her climax coming, BG yelled out in sexual pleasure.

"Me, too, Agumon... I'm coming too... Give it to me...!"

But soon, BG couldn't contain herself for much longer and called out.

"I can't. . . I can't hold it in . . . I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming . . . Oh, Agumon. . . Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

And then BG released her cum all over Agumon's cock but as she cum a bit more of virus entered through Agumon's cock but he was in so much pleasure he failed to notice the pain as the climax approach. Agumon then exclaimed out in ecstasy.

"Oh, BG... I'm coming too... Oh, BG... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

And then Agumon filled BG's womb with his seed. Agumon then removed his soften member from her pussy, before lying on the bed, in which BG went over and rested her body on top of his, nuzzling her head under his neck. BG then said lovingly.

"Agumon. I love you."

Agumon replied in the same tone.

"I love you too, BG."

And then both Digimon went to sleep in a loving embrace. Little did they know on the other side of the door, Gatomon heard their activity and was in tears.

'I lost him. I really lost him to that no good faker'

She thought sadly.

A/N Rate and Comment