Longest Crush

Enjoy!

The next day after breakfast BG was in the livingroom happily grooming herself until Agumon came running to the livingroom and stopped in front of BG. She looked at him in surprise of how he came running towards her. BG smiled at his excitement with a raised eye brow.

"Hi"

Agumon said with a light blush as he saw BG staring at him in surprise. BG couldn't help but giggle.

"Hi"

"Were you busy?"

"Not anymore. Why?"

"Its just I wanted to show you some moves I been working on. Want to see?"

He asked shyly. BG smiled and sat on her hind legs and nodded.

"Show me what you got"

She said. Agumon then began showing off his moves, punches, kicks and also flexing his muscles in front of BG showing off. Not to far away, Gatomon sadly saw the scene before her, she was in the kitchen sitting on the chair and saw Agumon flexing in front of BG while she happily claps and cheers at his moves. Kari was also in the kitchen making a smoothie.

"Gatomon wants some strawberry and banana smoothie?"

She asked. Kari was confused when she didn't get a response. She looked to see Gatomon looking at BG and Agumon. Kari couldnt help but sadly smiled as she went to Gatomon.

"Why don't you talk to him and tell him how you feel?"

She asked. Gatomon sadly put her ears down.

"How can I?"

"Just confess, who knows maybe he likes you too"

She asked. Kari knew of Gatomon's longest crush on Agumon, but she never had the confidence to confess to him.

"But I don't want to ruin what we have. Besides look at them, its obvious that Agumon likes her, he's showing off to her, he never did that with me"

"Gatomon you should do it now before you might regret it later or maybe you can get some advice from Tai, since he does have a girlfriend after all"

"Yeah your right. I'll talk to Tai for some advice but look he's happy"

She said as she saw Agumon flexing his arms towards BG. BG smiled as she walked around Agumon on all fours before standing up on her two legs in front of him and happily clapped as he gave a slight bow.

"That was great Agumon"

"Thank you. Thank you"

He said causing her to giggle. Gatomon sadly looked up to Kari.

"Do you think I still have a chance?"

"Agumon is very considerate to others feelings and he's understanding, From what I know you had the longest crush on him so you know him better than BG"

"Maybe your right. I mean afterall BG is an opposite of myself so maybe Agumon likes me but because BG is here he is probably using her to cover his real feeling for me. What's so different between us, what does she have that I don't?"

Gatomon said before jumping off the chair and walked towards BG and Agumon who were talking. BG looked to Gatomon with a smile.

"Hey Gatomon look Agumon was showing off some of his cool moves, you should..."

Gatomon just waved her hand off.

"Uh no thanks I already seen them. Actually Agumon I was wondering if we can talk for a minute"

Agumon tilt his head to the side.

"But I was going to introduce BG to our friends, if you want you can come with us?"

He offered. Gatomon was about to answer but the front door opened causing her to look back to see it was Tai who had a grin on his face making his way to his room. Gatomon then turn her attention back to Agumon.

"On second thought, their is something I have to do"

She said running off to Tai's room. Agumon just shrugged and look to BG with a smile.

"You wanna go?"

"Sure"

Kari was in the kitchen and saw what happend. She face palm as she saw Gatomon had her chance but turn her attention to Tai who went to his room. Kari shook her head as she grabbed her cup of smoothie and went to Tai's room to see Tai sitting on the floor with his comics by his side but he had his attention to Gatomon.

"So wait, you like Agumon?"

He asked. Gatomon nodded with a slight blush on her face.

"And your afraid he's going to reject you? You were going to confess but Agumon is showing off to BG. Am I right?"

Again Gatomon nodded. Tai let out a sigh, as he looked to Gatomon.

"I'm not exactly sure how to help you there but I bet BG isn't going to be here for long so when she leaves you can finally make your move to Agumon"

"Do you think he likes me?"

"Of course he likes you..."

"No I mean like like me"

"Oh. Hmmm well Agumon never mention anyone in particular to me on wgo he likes except for food"

Gatomon let out a sigh in defeat looking towards the ground and then back to Tai.

"How did you get your girlfriend?"

Tai blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"Actually Amanda (A/N: Amanda is an OC but I have no picture for her. She is Tai's girlfriend) and I have been friends for since we were little so our friendship just develope from there"

"Who confess first?"

"I did. When I saw another guy talking to her it hurted me so I decided to gather enough courage and told her how I feel about her"

"Is it really that easy?"

"Honestly I was scared of rejection but I took a chance and here I am now with her"

Gatomon smiled as she felt her confidence went back up.

"Okay. I am ready to tell him"

She said as she turned around to walk out the door but came face to face with Kari standing by the doorway.

"You're gonna have to wait until they come back. They just went to meet the others"

"Oh"

Gatomon said sadly with her ears going back down again. Kari smiled at her and rubbed the top of her head.

"Don't give up hope"

A/N Rate and Comment