Food Source

Enjoy!

Its been a few days since BG found a new place to stay, she would go to the Kamiya's home but stayed outside no longer bothering to go inside the apartment since she felt like she was no longer wanted but Agumon and Tai assured her that it was nothing personal but Kari and Gatomon had their reasons. Agumon would stay outside to be keep his date entertain since after all they do want to work it out together. It was already lunch time, Agumon brought out some food for he and BG can eat together. BG frown and looked down at her plate.

"What is this?"

"Tai made some hot dogs for our date"

BG remained quiet and just looked at the hot dog not bothering to pick it up. Agumon notice her hesitation.

"You don't like hot dogs?"

BG looked at Agumon sadly.

"Its not that its just personal"

Agumon frown.

"You know since I first met you, I never actually seen you eat anything now that I think about it. Why?"

"I don't want to say"

"Come on you can trust me. We're dating, so why can't we be honest to each other?"

"Honesty and trust are two different things?"

"You don't trust me? I trust you"

BG closed her eyes as she let out a sigh. She opened her eyes to make sure no one was listening. She got closer to Agumon in a low whisper.

"Because I trust you okay. So promise you won't say a word?"

"I promise"

"I don't eat solid food"

"Why not?"

"I just don't ever since I could remember"

"What do you use as a substitute?"

"I drink"

"Like juice? Water? Soda?"

BG shook her head sadly.

"Please don't think less of me when I tell you"

"I like you BG, I would never do that to you"

"I drink blood"

Agumon froze in surprise and stood looking at BG while her eyes remain looking at the ground.

"Myotismon only provided me with blood when I was Salamon. Kathy gave me food but its been too long"

Agumon let out a sigh as he put the pieces together as to why everytime when its breakfast, lunch and dinner she disappears and when she comes back she starts to groom her fur. He then looked to BG who still had her head down, Agumon smiled at her and gently lift up her head with his claw and gave her a kiss on the cheek. BG smiled at him softly.

"A-are you hungry now?"

He asked hesitantly.

"Only a little. Why?"

"Well what kind of boyfriend would I be if I don't provide you with food"

BG looked at him in surprise.

"What do you mean?"

"Drink my blood"

He said firmly. BG gasp in surprise.

"Agumon, are you serious?"

"Of course but will it hurt?"

"It might sting a little, wait no Agumon you don't have to do this"

"But I want to"

He said as he stood up and grabbed her claws pulling her up as well as he stared into her brown eyes.

"You trust me so much don't you?"

She asked. Agumon smiled as he gave her a small peck on the lips.

"With all my heart"

BG smiled and leaned her nose against Agumon's snout.

"I trust you too"

She said once she pulled away. Agumon went to the sliding door and closed the curtains and the sliding door to give them some privacy. Agumon sat on the floor with his back against the wall of the balconey. BG crawled on all fours in front of Agumon.

"Thank you"

She whispered gently as she gave him a peck on the lips before trailing it down to his cheek, and down to his neck. She began to gently like a certain part of his neck causing Agumon to get used to the feeling as he closed his eyes with a smile as he wrapped his arms around BG's back while BG wrap her arms around his neck. BG then pulled back just a little to extend her sharp canine teeth before sinking it into the area she was licking. Agumon's eyes open wide from the sharp pain when she pierced his skin. Blood starting pouring out and BG began to suck on his blood. Agumon closed his eyes with a groan of pain and pulled BG closer to his body as he felt his body starting to get drain. BG smirk as she had her mouth attached to his neck and transmitted a bit of virus into the open wound. Once she was done, she pulled away licking away the two pierce whole healing it with her saliva. She fully pulled away and looked to Agumon who was panting and looked completely drained. She pulled plate of food towards him.

"You should eat to gain your energy back"

She said softly. Agumon opened his eyes, they were no longer green but bright red, he blinked a couple of times before his eyes went back to green. Agumon shook his head and grabbed hold of it.

"Wow that was a wild ride"

He said as he looked to BG who was smiling.

"Are you better now?"

BG smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome. Now I'm hungry"

He said as he grabbed the hot dog taking one large bite. While he was busy eating, BG was right beside him grooming herself happily with a hidden smirk.

'Soon we can truly be together'

She thought. Just then the sliding door opened to reveal Tai staring at them with a frown.

"Who closed the curtain and the door?"

He asked. Agumon raised his hand.

"I did"

"Why?"

"Because BG and I wanted some privacy but if you want you can open it up"

He said. Tai shook his head with a smile.

"Love birds"

"I should say the same thing about you and Amanda. I've seen you lock the door when you want privacy"

He said causing Tai to blush. Tai said nothing as he walked away. BG smiled as she walked towards Agumon and layed down across his laps as he gently petted her.

A/N Rate and Comment