Found

Warning Lemon!! Enjoy!!

BG and Dark Agumon arrived to the digital world and were currently walking into the dark forest hand in hand. It didn't take long for they could reach they're destinations. They were greeted by other virus digimons. BG smiled as she looked at all of them.

"My job is complete"

She said happily as she lead them deeper into the forest where a nearby waterfall was located along with a cave since night was closing in. BG turn to her group.

"We'll rest here for the night"

The digimons nodded and let out a few growls in response. The digimons spread to relax in the water, went off in search of food and others were just playing around. Dark Agumon stood by BG's side as he gently nudge her, BG turn to face him with a smile before she leap into his arms as he easily catched her in his arms. She sinked her teeth into the side of his neck without warning causing him to growl as she continued to suck on his neck. After a few minutes she pulled away panting with blood dripping on her lips. Dark Agumon was panting and had his eyes on her as she licked her lips seductively.

*Night Time*

All the digimons were asleep inside the cave. BG was sleeping close to the entrance laying down on her stomach, out of everyone that was asleep Dark Agumon remained awake as he made his way to the sleeping digikitty. He hovered on top of her with his claws spread in between BG's head, his cock was sticking out very close to BG's entrance, all he needed to do was push her tail to the side. He let out a soft growl before he pushed BG's tail to the side and thrust, fast and hard into BG's entrance without warning causing her to wake up from the sudden rough entrance as she was about to let out a scream but Dark Agumon covered her mouth immediately. He continued to thrust inside her without stopping to get her adjusted. BG moaned as she looked back and saw Dark Agumon fucking her harshly as she let out a quiet moan as he went faster.

"Ah ah ah ah Agumon ah ah ah it feels g-good don't stop mmmmm"

She moaned as Dark Agumon pushed her down on to the ground as she lift up her butt for he could go deeper. Dark Agumon growled at the tight heat surrounding him and continued to pound inside her trying to make her one with the ground and all to soon BG felt her muscles from her lower stomach tighten and she knew she was close.

"Agumon...I'm ah ah c-cumming"

She whispered trying to warn him as he continued to fuck her from behind. BG quickly bite on to her arm as she cum trying to keep quiet. Dark Agumon bit the top right of he shoulder as he came deep inside her causing her eyes to open wide as she felt him leave a mess inside her as he pulled out. She was heavily panting but Dark Agumon wasn't done yet as he grabbed BG and flip her on to her back causing her to stare up at him.

Agumon's dick is pressing at her, seeking entrance once again. It does burn—she's being uncomfortably stretched as Agumon slowly sinks into her, opening her up wide. But she knows it will pass soon, and simply grits her teeth until Agumon's fully inside her, both of them groaning in tandem at the sensation. This time Dark Agumon waits a moment, letting her adjust, but BG makes an impatient noise, wiggling her hips, so Dark Agumon begins to thrust. The first few are slow and shallow, and BG whines, needing it faster, harder.

"More,"

She pants, and Dark Agumon obliges, until soon he's pounding BG into the hard ground, hitting her G-spot with every deep stroke, and BG can't hold back her cries of pleasure. BG gazed up at him can tell when Dark Agumon's close, because his thrusts start to lose their rhythm a bit, and then gasping, moaning and holding himself deep as he spills into BG, then a second quick thrust and he buries and holds again, his fingers clawing into BG's shoulders as they cum together again, panting. Once they caught their breathe they snuggled up close together amd fell asleep in each other's arms.

*Next Day*

The group was once again on the move. BG was leading the way walking easily on all fours with Dark Agumon very close behind her. As they were walking a voice made itself loud and clear causing them to stop and look around. BG frown and looked back and her eyes open wide as she saw Tai, Kari, Gatomon and Amanda standing their glaring at her. BG grinned at them.

"You found me"

"Enough games, where is Agumon?"

Gatomon said sternly glaring at BG. BG smirk as she sat on her hind legs.

"He's right here"

She said pointing to Dark Agumon. Dark Agumon let out a loud growl at the small group along with the other virus. The digidestined gasp.

"What have you done to him?"

Tai said angrily as he looked at the Agumon before him that didn't didn't look a thing like his Agumon.

"He decided to have a change of heart, that's all"

"That's not true!"

Kari shouted.

"Yeah you turned him into a virus!"

Gatomon yelled. BG growled and stood up on her two legs.

"No he changed because he loves me and wanted to be with me forever. Now if you'll excuse us..."

"You are not going anywhere until I get him back"

Tai stated firmly. BG smirk at him.

"You and what army?"

She asked as she pointed to her virus companions who growled and roar. BG just laughs.

"Don't worry I don't want a fight I just always wanted to say that but really we need to be going now so..."

"No one is leaving here"

Tai said with a heated glare towards BG. BG raised one eye brow in confusion.

"Why are you made at me?"

A/N Rate and Comment