You Forgot Me

Enjoy!

It was night time at the city of Odaiba but yet there was people who were still awake. A small black cat ran on top of the buildings, jumping each roof until she finally came to a stop to look at the city lights with her narrowed amber eyes. The small cat panted from days of running and searching for her counterpart.

'I will find you'

She said with a hiss. This was no ordinary cat it was BlackGatomon but she prefers BG since her name was long. BG took a deep breathe before she continued to run but came to a quick stop when she got a familiar scent.

"I found you"

She said as a lullaby as she stood up on her two legs and walked towards the building and looked to see a girl and her Gatomon outside on the balconey. BG smirk as she took a step back and ran forward jumping on to the balconey and landed on Gatomon taking her down and she placed her claw under the white Gatomon's neck. The girl was in shock and screamed for help. The next thing, BG knew a fireball was thrown towards her direction, she quickly got out of the way.

"Who are you?"

Said a male voice. BG looked up and notice a teenager with another digimon by his side.

"Its BG"

Gatomon said standing up in front of the teenage girl to protect her if necessary. Kari looked to her Gatomon.

"You know her?"

Kari asked. Gatomon nodded. Tai and Agumon quickly went by Kari's side.

"Is she an enemy?"

Agumon asked. BG smiled as she sat on the balconey and looked towards the small group.

"Relax I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm actually a good digikitty"

She said. All eyes looked to Gatomon.

"Gatomon is she a friend?"

Kari asked to her digimon. Gatomon sadly nodded.

"She was my first friend, she was actually working undercover with Myotismon. BG helped me along the way of how everything was run. She also tried to help me escape but I ratted her out and Myotismon put her in the dungeon and she has been forgotten ever since."

Gatomon explained sadly from leaving a friend behind. BG jumped off the balconey and walked towards Gatomon and gently placed a paw on her shoulder.

"I didn't came her as a revenge. I just wanted an apology and a place to stay"

"How can we trust her? We couldn't trust Gatomon at first until we found out that Kari was her partner and the 8th digidestined"

Agumon said. BG smiled and held up her digivice shocking all four of them.

"Then that means..."

"Yeah I was suppose to be in your guys group but my partner died years ago"

"How?"

Gatomon asked but Kari smack her on the head.

"Ow"

"Don't be rude, what if its hard for her to explain?"

"Sorry"

BG laughs.

"Hey its okay. I learned to deal with her death. Her name was Kathy, she landed on the digitalworld and I met her but at the same time we had a run in with Myotismon. He killed her right in front of me because she was a digidestined. I carried this digivice because its the only thing I have to remember her from but after her death that's when Salamon came along and I thought you were a sign but you ended up having me locked up"

"That's so sad"

Tai said after a moment of silence. BG sadly smiled.

"So I'm all on my own right now"

Tai looked to the others and let out a sigh.

"Okay, we'll give you one night and see how it goes"

BG couldn't help but smile as she went and hugged Tai, then Agumon, then Kari and finally Gatomon.

"Thank you thank you thank you"

She said happily. The Kamiya's were happy to help and went inside along with Gatomon. Agumon was about to go inside but saw BG still remained in place and went to sit on the balcony. Agumon smiled and went to sit beside her.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Listen I just wanted to say I'm sorry for attacking you"

Agumon said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. BG smiled at him.

"No worries. You were just protecting your girlfriend"

"Oh hahaha Gatomon is not my girlfriend she is just a friend"

Agumon said with a laugh. BG smiled and her eyes open wide. Little did Agumon know, Gatomon was listening into their conversation and let out a sad sigh.

"Really? So I see I might have a chance."

She said with hooded eyes looking at Agumon nudging him lightly causing him to blush and chuckle.

"I really appreciate you guys for letting me stay even though I'm still a stranger"

"Don't worry in no time you can meet everyone"

"Thanks Agumon"

"You're welcome and if you need any help at all just let me know"

"I will"

She said with a gentle smile as she looked up at the sky. Agumon's eyes remained on BG for a little while before looking up at the sky. Gatomon was glaring at the two from inside, she knew their was more to the reason why she snitched to Myotismon about BG but she just couldn't remember why. She sadly looked at the two duo before leaving them alone. Once it was time for bed, Tai had placed a mat on the floor with a blanket for BG.

"Sorry its the best we can do for now"

"No problem. I appreciate this"

She said with a smile as she settle on the floor in the far away corner. Agumon was up on Tai's bed and sadly looked down at BG.

'She has been through a lot and still manages to smile like nothing ever hurt her. She's strong and I have nothing but full respect for her'

Agumon thought with a smile as he settle into bed. He closed his eyes with a smile as he last thought about BG.

A/N Rate and Comment