CHAPTER 8

He wiped us with his vest. We looked at each other and laughed. We got dressed and I told him I was going to get lunch for us.

"I already have mine with me," he said fixing the collar of his coat.

"You're a horrible cook! I'm getting you one, so shut up"

"Ah!" he said surrendering with his hands. "I'll never say no to a home cooked meal" he continued.

"Home cooked meal?" I asked laughing. "I'm going to Steers. Bye now," I said tying the last button on my uniform. I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Kiss your man properly MkaNdumiso," he said cupping my face. We kissed and I left.

"And where did you disappear to?'' asked Pretty.

"The toilet," I said hiding the smile on my face. She shook her head and went to her desk.

"Your husband called. He said you forgot your phone," she said as soon as she sat down.

"Oh, thanks. I'll fetch it after changing my uniform"

"You need to leave now then. Remember, Dr Bhengu has to come with you to his house. We wouldn't want him missing this party after all these preparations," she said now gazing at me. She looked pretty with her spectacles on. Pretty was a thin, light skinned female of medium height with a black afro. She was your natural-looking girls with dimples and had a medium sized ass. I'm also of medium height but I'm dark skinned with curves just right for my body. I have hazel brown huge eyes that are famous for landing me in trouble after staring for too long. Most people mistaken them for the angry and irritated version of me but the truth is, they are not. It just happens that people read too much into them.

"As if I have a choice," I said leaving. I went to my locker, took my things and left. I met Nobuhle at the drive in.

"Where are you going looking Red-carpetish?" I asked. She blinked her artificial lashes out, turned over to me and went, "Out". There was a car parked behind mine. Someone I thought was a chauffeur led her to her seat and they drove off. I greeted the guard and went in.

Mlungisi was in the shower. I walked in the closet to search for something to wear. I wanted something casual. I went for ripped powdered blue jeans, a black vest and a pair of black sandals. I threw a navy jacket, in case I felt cold. I went over to the bedroom and Mlungisi walked in too. He was half naked with his dark masculine arms and chest dripping wet.

The burns on his skin sent shivers to my spine. There were few marks on the back of his leg and plenty on his back He dropped his towel and my jaws literally dropped. I was drooling at the view. He took a glance at me and grabbed his lotion on the bed. I composed myself and undressed too. I then felt his skin on my bare back. I cringed at his touch. He slowly turned me around. I was already out. I stared in his eyes and he pushed me aside.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," he went. I stood there with remorse covering me. How on Earth did I let him do that to me? Now he knows my body still responds to his touch. He then walked over to me. "For that to happen we need to renew our vows MaNzima," he said with his body on mine. I breathed out slowly with my eyes slightly closed and looked up to him again.

"I know that look," he said looking away.

"I want you," I whispered.

"You can't have me. At least not now. We need to plea first. We sinned. We swore in His name that we will be together forever but look where we are now. We can't eng-, " he whined. I shut him with a kiss and he hesitated for a bit. I got hold of his manhood and looked him straight in the eye. I stood on my toes and begged him for it. I gently bit his ear and blew on it. There, over and done with. He finally gave in and kissed me back. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. We made rough sex. After climaxing I laid in his chest. None of us said a word, until he decided to.