46

hyunjin pov.

After 10 minutes of my brother trying to make small talk with Y/N, we finally arrived at the destination. We said thanks and bye to my brother, getting out of the car. Minhyun drove off, and the two of us walked to the entrance. We asked for two tickets at the front desk; it came out to be around 40 dollars. Y/N took out her wallet and was about to pull out some money, but I grabbed her hand and looked at her. She looked back up at me with widened eyes.

"What, Hyunjin? Let me pay with you." She whispered.

"No, I'm supposed to be a gentleman and pay for everything. Don't worry." I smile at her.

"Okay.." she mumbled.

"Thank you." She smiled at me, making me go crazy in my mind.

I pulled out two twenties and handed it to the lady; she took it, then gave us two wristbands to put on. We said thank you and walked out into the amusement park, walking over to a bench to stick the wristbands on. We sat down, I effortlessly put it on my wrist. I looked over at
Y/N, she looked like she was struggling. I took hers and put it on for her. I looked up at her and caught her staring at me.

She looked away as soon as we locked eyes and her face turned pink, obviously flustered. I chuckle, pinching her cheek gently.

"Thank you," She stammered.

'How cute,' I thought in awe.

We stood up, and started walking towards a ride side by side. All of a sudden, Y/N grabbed my arm, hooking it with hers, gasping excitedly. She looked up at me with wide eyes, smiling brightly like a cute little kid.

"Let's get headbands! Please," she squealed.

I giggled, nodding. We sped walked over to the gift shop, walking inside. She immediately lead me to the headbands, shaking my arm in excitement. She looked at all of the headbands, obviously having the best time of her life. I stared at her and admired how happy she looked, feeling the corners of my lips curl up into a smile. She suddenly put a flower headband on my head, tip toeing to put it on me. I couldn't help but smile brightly at the sight of this.

She looked at me and clapped, obviously satisfied with the headband on me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She looked at me and clapped, obviously satisfied with the headband on me.

"How do I look?" I grin.

"Cute," she giggled.

Oh gosh, she just called me cute-

Y/N just called me cute-

I could feel my face burning up, as she looked at me again, a confused expression on her face. I quickly looked away from her and at the headbands, flustered.

"Let me choose a headband for you." I stammered.

"Okay!" She exclaimed.

I found a pastel blue flower headband, and turned to her. I put it on her head, adjusting it so she looked perfect. I admired how it looked on her and smiled, throwing her a thumbs up.

move on ⁀➷ h.hj ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें