45

y/n pov.

"... with you tomorrow, what do you think?"

I blinked repeatedly, snapping out of it. I look at Hyunjin, nodding immediately, because I honestly don't know what he just said. All I know is, I'm an idiot that was never over Hyunjin in the beginning but was too stupid to realize the whole entire time.

"Okay.. I'll text you later to confirm the time. See you tomorrow!" He smiled at me and walked away, walking out of the building.

I take a deep and loud breath, smacking my forehead repeatedly. I curse myself mentally and then I walk away, walking outside. Seungcheol is supposedly picking me up, so I stood by a pole and waited. Minutes after, his car was in the distance. He stopped the car right in front of me, and I was about to get into the passenger seat, but I noticed that his dongsaeng Chan was in the front seat. I then get into the back seat, greeted by Jeonghan and Seungkwan. I closed the car door and my brother drove off. It was weird that they let the maknae sit in the front and the second oldest sit in the back.

"Hi, Y/N! How was school?" Jeonghan looked at me, with a sweet smile.

My heart-

"It was average." I shrug, nodding.

"If you have hard homework, Dino can help you." Seungkwan offered again.

"Hyung, if she doesn't want help, then stop telling her I could help her!!" Chan whined.

I chuckle awkwardly, but I could literally die hearing Chan whine in that aegyo voice, I swear. This is why I can't choose a bias.

"Thank you." I tell Seungkwan.

"Um, guys?" I clear my throat.

I figure this is the right time to talk about Hyunjin and they could give me advice.

"Seungcheol, please don't be mad at me-"

"What did you do this time?" He sighed.

"I think- I think I'm still in love with Hyunjin." I say slowly, scared that he was going to scold me.

"WHAT? Hyung told me about that guy, from what I've heard he's a jerk!!" Chan yelled out.

"Be quiet for a moment. Y/N, you said what? Did I not hear right?" Seungcheol looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"I realized.. that I'm not over him. I thought I was." I repeat.

"It's okay, Y/N. You can't stop your feelings for someone no matter how much you want to." Jeonghan said in a soothing soft voice.

"Seungcheol.. what do you think?" I breath out, nervous.

"If he makes you happy, I can't do anything. Are you going to confess?" He replied, sighing deeply.

"I don't know. I doubt he likes me back." I shrug, looking out the window.

"You never know, boo! Maybe he does. Is he touchy and over protective when it comes to you?" Seungkwan asked me.

"I mean.. yeah? When he sees someone else hugging me- for instance, Jeongin, he tells him to get off of me. When my other friends ask me if I have a boyfriend, he asks them why they care. When we went to get milkshakes, he asked me if I liked this guy and had a frown on his face." I reply.

"Oh my gosh- it was obvious all along! Y/N, I'm sorry, but you're blind." Seungkwan chuckled.

"He wants you to himself, that's why he tells people to get off you if they're hugging you." Jeonghan added.