2

It was the next day, and unlike usual, Hyunjin wasn't there to pick me up. Well obviously, since we're still upset at eachother. I still can't understand why he's mad at me, but it's whatever. He'll get over it. I was sitting down at the kitchen table, eating my cereal. My phone started ringing so I looked at the contact and it was Jeongin. I smiled and picked up, putting my phone back on the table since I put it on speaker.

"Noona?" Jeongin said through the phone.

"Goodmorning~" I cooed.

"Are you still at home?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm eating my cereal right now, say hi to my mom" I said.

"HI MS. CHOI, GOODMORNING I LOVE Y/N AND YOUR FAMILY" Jeongin yelled.

"Goodmorning, Jeongin." My mom giggled at Jeongin's cuteness.

"Is Hyunjin hyung picking you up? You guys are still upset at eachother, right?" Jeongin asked.

"No and yes." I replied, sighing.

My mom mouthed me a 'WHAT-HAPPENED' with a worried expression. I mouthed back 'I'LL-TELL-YOU-AFTER' to her, and she nodded.

"Alright, noona. I'll be there in like five minutes. Stay there!" Jeongin exclaimed and then hung up.

"What happened with you and Hyunjin?" My mom asked me, sitting down next to me.

"He got upset at me because apparently he thinks I'm too close with Jeongin, even though we're bestfriends." I explained.

"Well, you and Jeongin really do act like a couple..." her voice trailed off.

"Mother! Not helping the situation" I whine.

She giggled.

"Don't worry, you two will make up soon." She replied.

"Y/N, open the door!!!!" Jeongin yelled from outside.

I got up and walked to the front door, opening it to see Jeongin. I ruffled his hair then pulled him inside, closing the door.

"It's 6:50, we should leave now, noona." Jeongin said.

I nodded, walking over to the table and I picked up my bowl of cereal, putting it in the sink. I gave my mom a peck on the cheek.

"Bye Ms. Choi, I love you and Y/N dearly" Jeongin said and winked at me.

I laughed and then we headed out, walking to the bus stop together. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as we walked, looking like complete goof balls.

"Noona, I'm starting to think that Hyunjin hyung doesn't deserve you." Jeongin brought up, with a serious expression plastered on his face.

My smile faded, and I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"You allow him to have other friends that are girls,"

"But he can't be okay with the fact that you have a bestfriend who's a boy." He explained.

"You're nice to his friends, he can't even say a proper hi to yours." He added on.

"Jiyeon is right." He finished off.

"And what do you want me to do....? Leave him?" I asked, utterly confused.

"No. I mean, yeah, kinda, but I know you love him, noona. If being with that hyung makes you happy even after what he does, then be his guest. I'm just saying, you might get hurt." By the time Jeongin said this, we already were at the bus stop.

I sighed, not knowing what to say. We stood there, waiting for the bus to come. Jiyeon usually meets me here, but she wasn't today. I decided to call her, so I dialed her number. She picked up after a few seconds.