23

y/n pov.

I dazed off, unsure of how to feel. Mixed emotions came crashing through my mind, not focusing or paying attention to what Minho was saying, because of what I was seeing. It was almost like I wanted to look at Minho, but Hyunjin was stopping me from that because I saw him in the left corner of my eye.

"...Y/N? Earth to Y/N," Minho said, waving his other hand in my face smiling.

I shook my head suddenly and quickly took a glance at Hyunjin, but then I looked at Minho, giving him an assuring smile. I could feel Minho squeezing my hand a bit tighter, and he chuckled softly.

"I thought I lost you for a second there," he whispered.

My heart felt like it was melting, almost like a popsicle melting when you don't eat it fast enough. I looked down at his hand holding mines, and I gulped, not knowing how to feel or react.

"Get your hand away from my noona!!" A voice yelled out from nowhere.

We both looked in the direction the yell came from, and it was Jeongin. He stomped all the way over here, his fists bawled. He looked like a baby shark, no matter how hard he tried to look mad, he just looked like he was pouting. Minho sighed, removing his hand from mines. Jeongin stopped in front of us, glaring at Minho.

"Did you get permission from her to hold her hand like that?" Jeongin asked him.

"Well- no.." Minho muttered.

"Then don't do it!!" Jeongin yelled.

"Sorry, I won't do it again." He quickly replied and bowed a little to Jeongin.

I peeked over at Jeongin and I could tell he was trying really hard to keep a straight 'mad' face, I know he wanted to burst out into laughter, probably at the fact that Minho bowed at him. I could hear footsteps coming towards us and it was Hyunjin, and his friend Changbin. Seconds after, Felix showed up, standing next to Jeongin. Jeongin glared at Hyunjin, grabbing my hand and squeezing it tightly. Minho glanced at our hands and then looked back up at Jeongin.

"Did you get permission from her-" Minho began.

"I'm her bestfriend, I know she loves me, unlike you, you prick-"

"Jeongin, shut up!" I whisper.

"What's going on, here?" Hyunjin asked out of nowhere.

Hyunjin and I made eye contact, and his eyes had a glint of guilt and sorrow. My eyes showed the opposite, though. I gave him a cold stare, then looked back at Felix.

"Oi, Felix, welcome to the party!" I said sarcastically.

"Who's he?" I could hear Changbin ask, pointing at Felix.

Jeongin gripped my hand tighter, and looked at me with a panicked face, and I nod. I give all three of them a last look.

"We'll get going now!" I exclaim awkwardly.

"Bye, Y-" Hyunjin began but I walked away before he could finish his sentence.

Felix followed behind us, walking besides me. He took a deep and loud breath, wrapping his arm around my shoulder suddenly and out of nowhere. Jeongin looked at him.

"Hey, hands and arms off!" He scolded Felix, even though he knew Felix was older than him.

He took his arm off my shoulder as told, and I chuckled, looking at Jeongin.

"Why are you so overprotective today, Jeongin?" I ask.

"'Cause you're mine, duh."

That sounded a bit too much.