13

y/n pov.

"GEOKJEONG HAJIMAAAA~~" I shrieked, singing along to an NCT song.

"Y/N, shut up!!" Seungcheol yelled from the living room.

I laughed out loud, obviously feeling hyper and happy. I don't know why I feel this happy, I've been acting like this ever since Minho, Jeongin, Felix, and I went to that bubble tea shop.

Maybe it's because Minho called me "love".

I don't know if he does that a lot, or it's a normal thing for him to call girls, because it really has me going crazy. I don't know why I'm so excited hearing him say that to me.

Honestly, I doubt it's anything huge, maybe I'm overreacting. He probably only means it in a friend way.

But why do I care?

I don't like Minho that way.

-

tuesday

"Y/N!! Open up!!!!!!" Sooji yelled from outside my house.

I giggled and stood up from the couch, opening the front door.

"Are you ready to go to school?" She asked.

I nodded. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone from the table, walking to the front door and stepping out. We walked to the bus stop like we always do, standing waiting for the bus.

"Y/N. There's this guy, that I met yesterday. His name is Seokjin. He's pretty cute, we talked on the phone all night." Sooji brought up.

My eyes lit up in excitement for her.

"Does he go to our school?" I asked.

"Yes. He's a senior." She nodded.

"Aw, I'm happy for you. I hope you both start dating soon!" I exclaimed.

She smiled at me, linking her arm with mines.

"Thanks, sis." She replied.

"So, have you met anyone new yet?" She asked.

Minho.

"Well, yes.." my voice trailed off.

"What?! Who?" She exclaimed.

"His name is Minho. I don't like him, but he makes me feel weird. But it's a good type of weird. I don't know. I still like Hyunjin though." I explained.

"Wait, Lee Minho?" She said in shock.

I nodded.

"Isn't that Hyunjin's bestfriend?" She asked.

"Yeah. At first I was skeptical too, but he's really nice. He's a good person."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I assured her.

"Okay, I trust you." She nodded.

The bus came, and we got on, taking a seat. I don't know if it was bad luck, but across from us, was Yujin. I almost gagged seeing her. I nudged Soojin with my elbow, and she looked up at me, then at Yujin. Yujin noticed us and smirked, tilting her head to the side a little. Why do I keep seeing her on this bus?

"Look who it is!" Yujin said in an annoying high pitched voice.

"Stop with that fake ass voice, it annoys me." I deadpan.

She raised her eyebrows, obviously shocked at the fact I sassed her but didn't want to show it.

"Who do you think you are?" She scoffed.