36

y/n pov.

t'was the next day...

I was in my room, getting ready for school, blasting EXO on. Sadly my brother couldn't drive me to school today since he had to film a new music video (a/n: hohoho), so I have to take the bus to school. I picked my phone up from the vanity and unlocked it to change the song, and coincidentally, Hyunjin texted me.

hyunjin: Hey Y/N, is it okay if I go to school with you? My brother's being a pain in the asscheeks and he won't take me to school.

y/n: sure, you should start coming right now

hyunjin: Okay, see you then.

seen 6:40 am

I turned my phone off and put it back onto the vanity, sighing as I took one last look at myself in the mirror, then stood up and changed out of my pajamas. I chose a grey cotton tank crop top, high waisted black denim skirt, and an oversized denim jacket to go with it.

 I chose a grey cotton tank crop top, high waisted black denim skirt, and an oversized denim jacket to go with it

(a/n: ok but i actually hate how some people hold their phones that way it looks awkward hdjshdeh)

I sprayed on some perfume, turned off my speaker, grabbed my phone, grabbed my backpack, then walked out to the kitchen. My mother was in the kitchen as per usual, making food.

"Good morning, mother!" I exclaimed, taking a seat at the counter.

"Good morning. Where did your brother go?"

"He went to go shoot a music video with his members for a new song." I replied, excited to see how the music video's going to come out.

His members are hot as hell, I'm not gonna lie.

"Really? Good for him!" My mom replied, chuckling.

"So then who's going to drive you to school?" She asked me.

"I'll have to take the bus.." I pouted.

"Is anyone going with you, at least?" She frowned.

"Yes." I nodded. "Hyunjin."

"What?" Her head immediately turned towards me as soon as she heard his name come out my mouth.

"What?" I shrugged.

"You're friends with him? Seungcheol told me before that you hated him."

"Aish.. that man could never keep his mouth shut.." I huffed.

"I'm friends with him. He's a cool dude." I shrugged once again.

"Do you still... have feelings for him? I know you loved him a lot."

"I don't, mother." I sigh.

I'm sure.

"Okay. Just making sure. Don't waste your time on a boy who won't waste his on you." She stated, hitting me deep in my feelings.