41

y/n pov.

t'was the next day...

I woke up from my loud ass alarm, groaning. I was extremely tired, hence the fact that I didn't get any sleep last night, because thoughts about Hyunjin clouded my mind. He was being oddly friendly: too too friendly. He's been saying weird shit, trying to go alone to places with only the two of us, being touchy.. etc. I don't know, maybe that's just how he treats his close friends.

I got off my bed, barely even awake. I walked to the bathroom, doing everything I usually do, then walked back into the room. Today I wasn't feeling like dressing up: so I simply threw on a comfy pair of joggers and a plain baby pink tee.

I applied light makeup on, then once I was finished, I grabbed my phone and my backpack, walking out to the kitchen. Seungcheol wasn't there to greet me, considering that he was busy with his schedule and promotion (a/n: whos your bias in seventeen?).

My mother wasn't there either, I figured she had to go to work extra early. It was just a lonely and gloomy Thursday morning, I already know this is going to affect my mood at school.

I prepared my cereal, I ran out of my favorite so I had to eat just plain Cheerios; the one that smells bad. I sat down by myself at the counter, eating my cereal quietly. And then all of a sudden.. I dropped my spoon into the bowl, remembering that I didn't do my homework. Shit.

This is why I hate school, why the hell do teachers give out homework anyways? I groaned again, smacking my forehead lightly. I shook my head and finished the rest of my cereal, putting it in the sink and washed it quickly. I wore my backpack over my shoulders, putting my phone into the pocket of my joggers. I walked to the shoe rack and put on the chosen shoes, walking out the door.

-

at school

I stepped foot onto Hell's Property, sighing one last time, remembering that Medusa 2.0 existed in this world. Hopefully she wasn't here today, because my day was already going bad. I walked inside, sliding my hands inside my pockets, walking to my locker as per usual. I got there, and grabbed everything I needed.

"I had hoped you moved schools or something, but you're still here." That same squeaky voice said from behind me.

I take a deep breath, turning around, looking at her with a 'The Fuck?' face. I scoffed.

"And I had hoped the headaches you gave me were gone, but they're still here." I pointed to my head, deadpanned.

She obviously was taken aback by my comeback: this bitch keeps thinking I'm not going to be rude back to her. I honestly don't know why she keeps slandering me, it's not my fault Hyunjin broke up with her. I'm hoping, at least.

"You're such a bitch. I can't believe you'd be rude to a girl like me." She glared at me.

"A girl like you... so basically, a snake?" I snicker, staring back at her.

"I'm not a- how dare you?!" She screeched.

She ruptured my other eardrum.

"Never underestimate me." I shrug, keeping a straight face on.

"Hyunjin never loved you. I don't know why he dated a snag like you, you bitch." Yujin spit out.

"And I don't know why he dated a needy, selfish, and clingy girl like you. You call me a bitch yet you haven't even seen yourself." I retort.

"I heard.. that people only hate because they're jealous?" I smirk.

"Stay away from Hyunjin. Or else." She gave me one last glare, flipping her damaged hair in my face, walking away.