34

y/n pov.

t'was dismissal

I said my byes to Minho and Hyunjin, then met up with Sooji, Felix, Jiyeon, and Jeongin at the front of the school. We were going to hang out at Sooji's house, since we always hang out at mines and never hers. We began to walk to her house; laughing and joking around while we walked. Minutes later, we were already there. We walked inside, and to my surprise, her older brother and sister were home, Donghae and Yejin. It wasn't often I saw them at their house, since they were busy with promotions. When I saw them, I almost fainted because of how pretty Yejin, also known as Ailee, and how handsome her brother was. I immediately bowed down to them politely and they chuckled.

"Sooji, you didn't tell us you were bringing friends over?" Donghae asked her.

"Sorry, oppa. It was last minute." Sooji replied.

"It's okay. I like seeing you socialize." Her sister added.

"Make yourselves at home, kids." Donghae smiled at us with the sweetest smile ever.

I almost melted.

"Thank you, hyung...." Jeongin said, smiling.

We all walked to Sooji's room, spreading throughout her room. I laid on her bed, Jeongin laying on the bed as well but rested his head on my stomach. Jiyeon sat on the edge of the bed as Felix sat by the window seat, Sooji sitting at her desk.

"Y/N, how was the date?" Felix brought up.

I sighed, shaking my head without saying anything. His expression dropped a little, getting the sign that it went badly. Everyone else turned their head and looked at me, waiting for a proper explanation.

"It went bad." I simply said.

"What- why? Did that squid do something to you? What did he do?!" Jeongin bursted out.

"He didn't do anything. I was the one who did something.. hurtful." I mumble.

"Oh god.. what did you do, unnie?" Jiyeon asked me.

"I freaked out and left halfway our date."

"Why? Was it because you realized you didn't put on deodorant-" Felix began.

"Be quiet, Felix." Sooji scolded him.

"Because.. I realized I didn't really actually have feelings for him. It felt really wrong being on that date with him." I explained.

"Why though? He's better than Hyunjin, at least.." Sooji asked.

"I don't know! That's the thing. I don't understand." I huffed, frustrated.

"Did you apologize to him?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yes. He said we could still be friends. He thinks... I still like Hyunjin."

"Well, do you?" Jeongin questioned.

I paused.

"I-"