31

hyunjin pov.

"Do you want to eat first?" I ask Y/N.

"Yeah, I'm starving." She chuckled.

I think I'm almost in love with her chuckle, it's the cutest thing in the world.

We walked past a bunch of stores, finally getting to that one restaurant where we went to last time, including Minho. We walked in, the lady at the front leading us to a table for two. We took a seat across from eachother, and waited for our server to come.

"What should I get here? I couldn't pay attention to anything on the menu last time, because you and Minho kept giving me headaches." She pouted.

I chuckled lowly.

"I don't know. I couldn't pay attention either, from all of that hyung's nagging." I replied.

She sighed. The server came, and it was a guy. He looked familiar from the last time we came here.

"Hi, my name is Seungmin and I'll be your waiter toda- Wait, I saw you guys before!" He exclaimed, breaking into a huge smile.

"I remember you!" Y/N said kindly.

"You guys must like coming here... last time, all of you guys stormed out of the restaurant leaving that one girl behind. She ended up paying for the whole thing, it came out to be at least 150 dollars." He explained, giggling.

"That's what she gets." Y/N replied.

I snickered.

"Yeah. I sensed that she was uninvited and unwanted." Seungmin the waiter shrugged.

"Anyways, I'll be back when you decide what you want to eat." He said and gave us two menus.

He gave us one last smile and walked off. Y/N looked at me, grinning.

"He seems nice." She said.

"He looks the same age as us... how come he has a job already and you don't?" Y/N teased.

"Stop being mean~" I whine.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed.

Minutes later, we decided what we wanted and called the waiter back. He took our orders and then walked off afterwards, as we waited for our food. 10-15 minutes later, our food came out; we said thanks to Seungmin and began to eat.

-

We were both finally finished with our dishes, and we asked for the bill from Seungmin. It totaled to be about $80 and Y/N kept arguing with me, insisting that she could pay, but I denied. Eventually we decided to split up the bill and pay together, splitting the price. We put our combined money into the bill and called the waiter. He walked up to our table and grabbed the bill, smiling at us.

"I hope to see you again some day, have a good day!" He exclaimed.

I nodded politely, as we both stood up and walked out of the restaurant. We walked down another street that connected to a lot of shops and clothing stores. Suddenly, Y/N grabbed onto the fabric of my sleeve, squealing in excitement. She pointed to a clothing store, her eyes bright.

"We should go in there! I want to look for clothes for you," She exclaimed.

I giggled.

"Okay. Let's go then. Make sure you don't empty out your wallet by the end of this day," I tease.

"Don't count on it." She replied.

We walked into the store, and as soon as we walked in, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the men's section. We spent at least an hour there, Y/N picking out clothes for me that caught her interest. This reminded me of those times we used to go shopping together as a couple; we used to always walk out of stores with plenty of shopping bags in our hands. I smiled, reminiscing about our past.

".. Hyunjin? Are you there?" Y/N waved a hand in my face.

I shook my head.

"I'm here." I giggle.

"Why do I need so much clothes, Y/N? I already have a lot at home." I asked her, grinning.

"The more the merrier!" She exclaimed.

"I should pick out clothes for you now." I suggest.

"No, please don't. I have tons at home. And when I say tons, I mean TONS." She shook her head.

"But you picked some for me!" I whine.

"Next time, I'll let you pick out outfits for me. Not today."

She put up her pinky finger, and it took me seconds to realize, but this meant that she was promising. We used to always pinky promise eachother when we were kids. I hooked my pinky with hers, and she smiled. I removed my finger and I smiled back.

"Come on, let me get at least one hoodie for you-"

"Hyunjin, shhh!" She shushed me.

She grabbed my hand again and dragged me to the register, getting in line to pay for the clothes she picked out for me. Once it was our turn, she put all of the shirts and hoodies onto the counter, and the lady behind the counter smiled at us as she scanned everything.

"You guys are cute.." the lady spoke up.

My face turned red, as I quickly shook my head in denial. I bowed down slightly in embarrassment.

"Thank you, but we're not dating.." Y/N chuckled nervously.

Not yet, at least.

"Really? You guys look like it." The lady's eyes widened.

"Yeah. We're close, though." I added.

Once she was done scanning everything, I paid for the clothes and we walked out of the store, me holding two shopping bags in my hand. We decided to get ice cream, then call it a day; so we walked to a ice cream parlor just a few blocks down. We walked inside and ordered the flavor we wanted, and being the stubborn Y/N she is, she wouldn't let me pay, so we split it up and paid together, even though the total wasn't even much. After getting our ice cream, we sat outside on a bench next to eachother, enjoying our ice cream together.

"Thanks for today Hyunjin, you made me feel a lot better." Y/N spoke up.

"You're a really good person." She added.

I smiled at her, absolutely and genuinely happy she said that I'm a good person. Even though I did something wrong behind her back. Should I tell her now? No, not yet. I should tell her when I confess, when it's the right time.

"No problem. I'm glad I helped you." I replied.

"Yujin's lucky to have you." She grinned.

Oh boy, how much I want to tell her I broke up with that oppa obsessed girl.