15

y/n pov.

next day

I walked into the school by myself, since everyone seemed to be already at school. I walked past a section of lockers and people, and then I got to my locker. I stood by it, and I looked forward and saw Yujin talking to Hyunjin. I glanced at Hyunjin, and he looked back at me. He looked away first as Yujin waved her hand in front of his face.

"Tch. So needy." I mumbled to myself.

I looked away and there was Jeongin. He noticed me and smiled brightly, speed walking over to me as he frantically waved his arms in the air like a little baby. I smiled, giving him a big hug.

"Hi, Jeongin~!" I exclaimed.

I let go of him.

"Noona, I heard you invited Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin.. is that true?" He frowned.

"Yeah. I'm a nice person, you know? I can't leave anyone out. Why do you hate Minho so much?" I replied.

"He seems to like you too much." He shrugged.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at his answer.

"What?"

"He's too friendly with you. Do you even like him?"

"No...?" I answered slowly.

He shrugged, chuckling nervously.

"Nevermind, noona."

"But promise me one thing." Jeongin added on.

"When they come with us to the amusement park, please do not keep us all together in a group before I shark attack that Hyunjin hyung in the face." He put his hand on his chest, slapping it repeatedly.

I laughed a little, nodding.

"Noted."

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"Sooji hyung is with her new boyfriend." he nodded.

I bursted out laughing, at the fact that Jeongin just called Sooji "hyung". My laughing died down after a minute and I looked at him.

"Why do you call her hyung?" I said in between breaths.

"'Cause she looks like a man." He shrugged.

"Holy-"

The bell rang, interrupting me. I looked at him and pouted, ruffling his hair as we said bye to eachother and parted our ways. I walked into first period, taking a seat at my assigned desk. Hyunjin walked in seconds later, walking over and sitting down next to me.

"Crap, I forgot he sits next to me..." I thought.

I gulped, resting my chin in the palm of my hand, looking at the desk to avoid Hyunjin. Minho walked in, looking over at us and smiled at me. I smiled back slightly, as he walked over and sat at the desks in front of us.

"Hey, hyung." I hear Hyunjin say.

"Hellooo~" Minho cooed happily.

Minho looked at me, ruffling my hair.

"Hi, Y/N!" He exclaimed.

"Hey." I greeted simply, feeling awkward.

"Again, thanks for inviting the three of us to the amusement park with you and your friends." Minho mentioned.

I giggled lightly, shaking my head.

"Don't sweat it." I replied.

The teacher walked in and began her lesson, then passed out a packet to do. She let the class talk, so the classroom immediately turned loud. The teacher was already tired of us, so she didn't bother yelling or scolding us.

"Y/N... do you have jolly ranchers?" Minho asked me.

I nodded. He smirked at me, and that was a signal he wanted one. I sighed and reached into my bag, grabbing two jolly ranchers. One for him, and one for Hyunjin if he wanted one. It was his favorite flavor too, grape. I handed the blue raspberry flavor to Minho and he grabbed it, then I looked at Hyunjin and reached out the grape flavor jolly to him. He looked at me and then smiled.

I could feel my heart melting at his smile.

I miss it.

He took the jolly and unwrapped it, popping it into his mouth.

"Thank you." Hyunjin thanked.

"No problem.." I mumbled.

"Are we going to take the Uber on Friday?" Hyunjin asked Minho and I.

I stared at him.

"Do you think one small Uber car will fit 8 people? Idiot," I deadpanned.

Minho and Hyunjin chuckled.

"That's true.." Hyunjin's voice trailed off.

"We'll probably take the bus." I nodded.

The whole period, I couldn't help but feel butterflies but pain, due to Hyunjin.

-

dismissal

I walked to my locker, putting everything back in it. I closed it, and then suddenly, I heard a voice behind me.

"Y/N." A familiar voice said.

I jumped, turning around. It was Hyunjin, and he had a serious expression on his face.

"So I was thinking..." he went on.

"Maybe we could be friends?" He suggested.

I gulped.

Friends?

"No, I want to be more than that." I thought.

"Um.. are you sure?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah. If it doesn't work out, then we could just stop, I guess." He shrugged.

I nodded reluctantly.

"Okay.."

How would we be friends if I wanted to be more than just friends secretly?