Chapter 43

*Tony's pov*
"So what exactly am I missing school for Mr. Stark?" Peter grilled, I had called his school explaining he wouldn't be in today but I never told him the reasoning.

"Pete I need you to do me a favor, ya think you can do that for me?" I asked, hoping he'd comply.

"Uh yeah sure" Peter shrugs, I would have thought he'd be more excited to be missing school.

"Okay so I thought I'd take the liberty of finding you a new friend!" I say as cheery as possible.

"I thought I was doing you a favor Mr Stark?" Peter questions, now completely confused.

" You are, trust me" I say cracking a smile.

I lead Peter into the living room letting him get comfortable on the couch as do I.

"JARVIS please tell to come down here" I call out to the AI.

A few minutes later Rebel came dow, mumbling why someone request her presence.

"We're in here" I yell out

" What do you wan-" Rebel stops short when she notices Peter sitting across from me, looking the opposite of enthused.

" What is he doing here?" She grunts.

Peter glances up from his phone, his face matches Rebels when he realizes her presences.

" Alright well I have an very important meeting to attend to so I'll leave you kids to... well do what you people do these days" He says giving a wave as he exits the living room.

" I told I didn't want a babysitter!" Rebel whines.

" Who said Peter was here to babysit? He's merely here just to keep you company." I call out before slipping into the elevator and heading down to the garage and on my way to my meeting.

***

" Tony are you even listening to me?" Directed Fury fumed.

I snapped my head up from looking at my phone, 90% pretending not to pay attention and the other 10% checking on Peter to make sure everything was okay.

" Yup totally!" I snap back in sarcastic tone, Fury ignore my comment and continues with the meeting, it had just started and we still had two more hours till it was over.

-

-

-

A/N
Another short chapter yes I know and I'm sorry. As always... well you know the drill.