Chapter 18

*Tony's pov*
It had been four days since Rebel's disappearance, but to Tony it felt like four years.

The whole team could see how his mood had dropped with each day Rebel wasn't there with him. He'd become less social and  more aggregated. Most of the days he'd lock him self in his lab and work or come up with a way to find Rebel. The only time they would see him smile is if alcohol was involved, which recently it had been quite a lot.

He missed her sarcastic comments and they way she'd always try to pick a fight with him. Without her here he felt empty, he had just met the girl nine days ago and now he couldn't image living without her.

I stare at the computer screen in front of me, I couldn't focus on what I was suppose to be doing. Every free second I spare not occupying my self I'd think about Rebel. I was so deep in thought I didn't even here Pepper come into my lab.

"Hi" she says, smiling when I noticed her.

I gave her a small smile in return.

" I made you dinner, or whats left of it"

She handed me a plate of left overs she had put together for me, we both knew I wasn't going to eat it but I took it from her anyway.

"Whatcha working on?" she asks, trying to get me to talk.

" I don't know" I shrug.

She looked at me with sad eyes, I hated when she did that. I hated it more seeing her worry about me, but thankful that I have her.

" Hey I have an idea, why don't you come upstairs and we can watch a movie or something?"

I had no interest in being social, but I didn't want to hurt her feeling so I agreed.

We exited that lab and walked upstairs, everyone was already waiting in the living room. They all gave me a small wave as I joined to sit with them.

"So what movie are we watching" Steve asked

"OH I HAVE AN IDEA!" Clint speaks up.

"NO!" everyone says in unison.

Last time Clint choose the movie, it wasn't even a movie. It was a documentary about some history thing that had to do with archery. From then on everyone agreed that would be the last time Clint chose the film.

After auguring back and forth about what they should watch, they finally agreed on a movie called "The Hangover".

" Ha the Hangover, sounds like Tony made into a movie" Clint snickered

Silence fell over the room and Pepper gave Clint one of her famous "I'm gonna kill you" glares

"Geez none of you can take a joke" Clint said, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

They all gathered into the large living room and watched the movie, when it ended it was 12:00 o'clock at night. Tony was the only one who stayed awake throughout the whole movie, all the rest were passed out on different couches throughout the living room.

When  the credits started to roll Tony got up, leaving everyone else to sleep in the living room, except Pepper. Tony picked up Pepper bridle style and carried her to their bedroom. He put her down on her side of the bed and joined her on the other side.

As Tony laid there he was actually content, that is in till he thought about it, he had everything he wanted; a beautiful women to call his own, friends, money, but the only that was missing was... his kid.

He hadn't slept in days and he knew that was unhealthy, he hadn't realized how tired he really was till he laid down. The minuet his head hit the pillow he was asleep.

...

(next morning)

"Tony"

"Tony?"

"TONY!"

I rolled over to where the sound was coming from, it was Pepper.

" May I help you?" I sleepily snapped

"Tony its almost two in the afternoon, you have to get up" Pepper screeched

" I don't have to do anything" I replied, rolling over so my back was to her.

" Stop being childish and get up, you have a press conference." She continued.

"UGH" I groan as I throw off the covers and get out of bed.

Pepper had to help me get dressed, without her I'd  probably walk out in a pair of sweats and a tie.

-

-

-

A/N

( Another short and useless chapter oops, but lets not forget to vote below)