Chapter 35

*Rebel's pov*
It's been a week since I was sprung out of Hydra.

Tony has gone back to disappearing to meetings and press conferences along with most of the rest of the Avengers. Most of the days it's just me and Pepper, but since Tony made her the official CEO of Stark Industries she's barely ever around too, so I spend most of my days alone. The only other person I know is Jax, but he's in school.

It's days like these where I wish I could go to school, or at least have more friends who didn't go to school. I'd asked Tony about the whole school idea before but he said and I quote; " School is for losers". I  just figured he just wanted to keep me out of the public's eye for a little while longer.

Today I was especially bored, I had already binged watched all the good shows and movies on Netflix, explored the whole tower at least twice, and read all the science books in Tony's lab in the past week. Now with nothing to do I was forced to venture outside the tower, the only rule Tony had given me while he would be gone was that I couldn't go outside without a member of the team, Happy, Pepper, or Tony himself. Obviously three out of four of them were unavailable, leaving me with the choice of begging Happy to take me somewhere ( Which he's probably say no anyway) or go outside myself and have some real fun. So I made up my mind that i'd just go out myself and just be so stealthy that no one would ever know I had been gone, have some fun and come home before anyone would notice my absence.

I slipped on my old vans and pulled my hoodie over my head, and started for the elevator to the lobby. I made it out of the lobby without the receptionist women at the front desk noticing me, and walk the opposite way from Stark Tower. I mindlessly walk for awhile and find myself on the outskirts of Central Park, I decide I'd take a detour through the park for the views. It's early fall and Central Park is beautiful this time of year, it's also not as crowded because of the start of school.

I'm so busy taking in the scenery around me, I don't see the on coming teen walking my way. Between me not paying attention and him walking and reading, we both aren't aware of each other in till we collide into each other. I  fall over and land on my butt, the boy just stumbling backwards.

"Shit, that was my bad" the dark hair boy said, while gesturing his hand out to me so he could help me up.

I gratefully take it, brushing myself off when I get up. I look up at the teen in front of me, he looks about my age and is holding a book in his other hand.

" Must have been an interesting book" I joke, trying to make the encounter less awkward.

He doesn't get the joke in till I point at the book, he scoffs and apologizes again.

" I'm Aulluver by the way" He says sticking his hand out for me to shake it.

" Rebel" I reply taking his hand and lighly shaking it.

We both stand there unsure what to do, finally the boy, Aulluver, opens his mouth to say something.

" Well it was nice meeting you Rebel" Aulluver says with a small wave and the walks way. I wave as he walks away, thinking nothing  more of the encounter.

...

I'm back at the tower now, waiting for Pepper or Tony to come home.

I get bored of waiting so I decide to use the tower phone to call Jax. Lucky he was home from school and he was able to pick up.

" Hey Reb, what's up" He says over the commotion in the background.

" Not much, house arrest in boring though" I whine.

" Well a friend from school is having a party, you should come" he suggests, knowing I can't turn down an invitation to a party.

"I'll be there" I confirm, not bothering to run it by Pepper or Tony, who I assume aren't even coming home tonight anyway.

Jax gives me the time and location of the party and then we hang up, from there I go upstairs to change into something more "party appropriate".

...

I walk up to a small white house,  It's so small most of the party guests were on the front and back lawns. I walk inside and I already see Jax surrounded a bunch of people. I have to yell over the music to get his attention. He brings me over to his group of friends introducing them to me, most of them are older than me.

Soon Jax is dragged away by some blonde in short shorts and a crop top to go dance, leaving me alone not knowing anyone.

I look around the small kitchen and spot the boy I ran into at Central Park earlier that day. I walk up to him, his back facing me and tap his shoulder getting his attention and turning around to face me.

" Rebel! What are you doing here?" He says smiling, a red solo cup in his hand.

" A friend invited me and I thought I'd swing by" I say casually, trying not to show how out of place I was here.

" Wanna drink?" he asks, I agree and Aulluver hands me a cup filled with God knows what.

I take a sip and scrunch my face, realizing it was some sort of alcohol. He refills his cup and chugs it, so I do the same, letting the strong liquid slip down my throat. After I finish I instantly feel a little more relaxed, probably because of the drink. He refills both of are drinks and drags me into the living room to dance, I'm having so much Fun with Aulluver that I forget  all about Jax.

By my third drink I was no longer stiff and awkward, instead I was singing loudly while dancing with Aulluver who was laughing at my awful singing. I had seen Jax who would occasionally check up on me, but I'd just push him away when he'd suggest I should stop drinking and call Tony to pick me up.

Soon Aulluver and I moved from the living room to the front porch to get some air, by then I had lost count on how many drinks I had. We were talking about whatever came to our heads, and laughing at dumb jokes.

Between the laughing there is an awkward pause, we study each other's faces. He leans in and so do I, being to drunk to even know he is probably going to kiss me. Our faces are an inch apart from touching, just as he is about to put his lips on mine my stomach churns causing me to gag then throw up right in front of him.

"Oopsie" I drunkenly giggle, wiping the vomit away from around my lips.

Aulluver just sighs and moves the hair out of my face, helping me to my feet then putting my arm around him. He dags me inside, the loud music and disco lights cause my head to pound and my vision to slightly blur.

We walk over to where Jax is, Aulluver mumbles something to him and then Jax pats him on the back. Aulluver takes me back outside and to his car. He helps me in and buckles my seat beat for me, the whole time I try to sloppily kiss him. He gets in the divers seat and looks over at me and smiles.

"Ready to go party girl?" He says, smirking at how drunk I was.

" You're so pretty" Is how I respond, he just laughs and returns the compliment.

He drives me back to Stark Tower, how he knew that was where I lived , I have no Idea. He helps me out the car and into the elevator of the lobby. We walk into the kitchen greeted by Tony and all the rest of the Avengers, it seemed to be that they were waiting for my arrival.

" Who are you" Tony says pointing to Aulluver,  Aulluver who is shocked that he was in the same room as Iron Man and the rest of the Avengers.

" Aulluver, I'm Aulluver Cruso" Aulluver says trying to keep his cool in front of Tony.

" Well thanks for returning my daughter, you can leave now" he says point towards the door, Aulluver doesn't argue, scurrying towards the door.

" You, bed." He points to me, all I do is giggle then and walk up the stairs, tripping over most of them.