Cold

It was a beautiful wintery night. Little white freckles of snow sprinkled the calm streets.

Inside a cozy café nearby held two young men, happily enjoying their treats.

One, with a blue turtle neck sweater took a long and steady sip of his cappuccino. The taste had a crisp, bright flavor, with subtle hints of citrus and rich chocolates.

The other, wore a red nitted scarf that matched the color of his cold nose. He used the scarf to cover it up. He moved the scarf down a bit so he could take a bite of his crisp, chilled, vanilla ice cream. The feeling put a deligtful taste on his tounge, so he started eating it faster. And faster. And faser.

“Keith, if you keep eating it like that you're gonna get a brain freeze.” The male in the blue sweater said smugly.

“Lance! Shh! Me and this Ice cream are having a bonding moment. Besides, I'll be fin-”

Before Keith could finish his sentence, he felt an unpleasant burn on his tounge. The ice cream was freezing.

“Ah!” Keith yelled out. “My mouth is cold...”

Lance smirked. “Want me to heat it up?”

The coldness was no longer responsible for how red Keith's face was now.

He stuttered, "I-I well... I mean I... O-.. Y-Yes?”

Lance pushed over his coffee to him. “Here! You can have a sip!”

Keith looked down at the coffee in front of him in disbelief. Instead of red, his face faded to blue.

“Ugh! Lance, you're such an idiot!”

Lance raised his hands in confusion. “What!?”

...

Ugh.. So this is getting worse? Huh?

Don't worry, I won't rant again

Don't worry, I won't rant again. Just..  AAAAAaaaaa! I'm so sick of this...

Anyway, thank you all for reading! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter.

Remember to vote and comment and I'll shout you out in the next update!^^

Adios!