Vampire

Having a vampire boyfriend can be hard sometimes...Especially when they are a trickster.

This was the case for Keith.

Whenever he had the chance, his vampire boyfriend Lance loved to scare him. Hanging upside down from things and hissing while Keith was trying to brush his teeth, hiding underneath the bed and suddenly popping up while Keith was trying to sleep. At first Keith would laugh, but now it's starting to annoy him.

And today, when Lance scared Keith while he was trying to eat his favorote food, hamburgers, he decided that was the final straw.

As soon after Lance got done laughing his ass off from the way Keith's face looked when he scared him from behind, Keith got up and decided to...go somewhere.

Keith's ears were pierced, he always wanted to do the same to his tounge, but he never got the chance to because he decided to one day go on a date with a bloodsucker.

Keith came home from his trip with a gleaming sterling tounge stud that matched with his earrings. He also wore a glassy grayish-white necklace and two shiny bracelets on each of his wrists.

“Keith! You're home!” The unsuspecting tan-skinned vampire called out right before he ran up to him.

Keith's eyes spelled "mischievous."

As soon as Lance was two inches away from his boyfriend, he felt a slight burn on his skin.

He sucked in a breath. “Ah! What the!?”

He looked up and saw the cause of his problem, Keith was covered in a certain polished metal.

“Keith! I can't be near silver!!!”

“I know.” Metal boy proudly smiled and crossed his arms.

Lance stretched out the word "Why!” And whined. “Take it off!!!”

“Maybe I will in three days.”

The vampire stuck out his bottom lip. “No fair! I can't be away from you for that long!”

“I like this look. And maybe by then you'll learn not to scare me anynore.” Keith walked pass him, feeling very achieved.

...

....Hey.

...Hey you.

....Yeah you.

Remember to:

•vote

•comment

•share

•vote

•eat proper meals

•vote

•Comment

•Eat a sandwich

•Vote

•read klance

•Oh and vote

...and guess what

...I'll shout you out the next update

...cOoOwEL