Bubble Gum

There was no word to describe how bored Keith was. He sat all the way back in his rolling chair, tilting his head back so he could see the world upside down. What was he first thing he saw? Lance.

Keith used his legs to turn his chair around and face him.

"Hey Lance."

Lance looked around his room. Keith had invited him, Hunk, and Pidge over to his place, but they all ended up playing a board game, Monsters & Mana. Keith found sitting around playing some "nerd" game immensely uneventful.

"Hola." Lance replied in a heavy over-exaggerated Spanish accent.

Keith huffed and grabbed a pack of bubble gum from his desk.

Lance pointed towards the gum. "Hey can I have one?"

Keith pulled out a piece and held it out for Lance to see. "Last piece."

"You can still give it to me."

Keith raised an eyebrow and smirked, unraveling the single piece of gum.

"You better not." Lance frowned.

Keith quickly popped it into his mouth and smiled wide.

"Muhaha!"

Lance's jaw dropped. He started to pout. Then it was as if a lightbulb came on in his mind. He smiled mischievously and walked towards Keith.

"I guess you leave me no choice." Lance smirked.

Keith chuckled, "What are you talking abo-"

Lance's lips abruptly collided with Keith's. Keith's eyes were wide open and were not closing. Lance held the kiss for few seconds longer before forcing the gum out of Keith's mouth and into his. He pulled away slowly.

Lance made a cat face and smiled, chewing on the stollen piece of gum and making a bubble.

Keith turned into a melting mess. He drooped to his knees and his entire face was a crimson color. His eyes were in a daze and he was muttering gibberish.

"....Heeehhggg....laaaaa...tgghaaat....waassaa....hogggggg.....aaaaaaaahhgghhhhhh...."

Lance noticed this and tilted his head, blowing the bubble gum all the way to a pop.

"Uhhh! Pidge! Hunk!" Lance called out. "I think I made him malfunction!!!"

...

....Hey.

...Hey you.

....Yeah you.

Remember to:

•vote

•comment

•share

•vote

•be nice

•vote

•eat proper meals

•vote

•Share

•Comment

•Say hi

•Comment

•Eat a sandwich

•Vote

•read klance

•Oh and vote

...and guess what

...I'll shout you out the next update

...cOoOwEL