Highschool au!

Seventeen-year-old Lance McClain wanted nothing more than to be anywhere else other than where he is right now. In his highschool, at the beginning of the school day, with his very overbearing fifteen-year-old friend pushing him to ask out his three year long crush. 

Keith.

Keith was the lucky boy's name that Lance just so happend to have feelings for. Lance watched him in awe as Keith leaned against his locker tapping away and laughing at something on his phone.

His smile is so precious.

Lance loved the way his eyes reminded him of his (Lance's) amethyst ring that was nicely put on his pinky finger. He wanted to nuzzle his face in Keith's luscious black locks, hug him, and never let go.

“Just ask him!” His freshman friend, Katie, says as she nudges him with a sideways smile. “You're gonna regret it if ya don't!”

Lance pursed his lips and looked at Katie, then back at Keith. He wasn't sure about it before and kept making up excuses. But she was right. He would regret it if he didn't at least try.

Time to bring out the classic Lance McClain.

“I'll do it.” He said with a confident smile.

“Yess!!!!” She twirled around and put her fist in the air. “You got this Lance! Just don't use one of your cheesy pick up lines.”

“Oh, Katie. I wouldn't be Lance without a pickup line.” He smirked and went to go for it.

Katie immediately lost her excitement and slapped her palm against her forehead.

“Oh no...” She groaned.

Lance stood tall. “Hey, what's so funny?” he asked the black haired boy who was still smiling at his phone.

Keith looked up. “Oh! Hey. Lance right? I'm just looking at memes.”

Lance's heart jumped just from the fact that Keith even knew his name considering he was a year older than him and had never spoken to him before.

“Yeah! Hey I like memes too. But you know what I like even better?”

“What can beat memes?” Keith laughed.

Lance raised his eye brow and put his forearm against the locker tight next to Keith's head.

“You.”

Katie was internally cringing from behind. “Oh godddd.” She mumbled.

I light shade of blush brushed over Keith's nose. He just grinned. “You are quite the flirt, aren't you?”

“I just find you so attractive that I can't help myself.”

Keith's blush grew deeper as he chuckled. “You're cute.”

Inside, Lance was mentally dying. He had a plan.

“Hey, why don't you lend me your phone number so I can send you memes everyday?”

Keith bit his lip and tilted his head. “Give me your arm.”

“Uhhh, okay.” Lance slowly put his arm in Keith's direction. Keith took a marker from his locker and nearly wrote his number on Lance's arm.

Right as he put the cap back on, the bell rang. Keith closed the locker door and started to walk off.

“Call me.”

All the air in Lance's lungs just got sucked right out of him. As he was completely frozen in shock that his plan actually worked, Katie did not hesitate to cheer from behind him and pat him on his back.

...

....Hey.

...Hey you.

....Yeah you.

Remember to:

•vote

•comment

•share

•vote

•be nice

•vote

•eat proper meals

•vote

•Share

•Comment

•Say hi

•Comment

•Eat a sandwich

•Vote

•read klance

•Oh and vote

...and guess what

...I'll shout you out the next update

...cOoOwEL