Jealous Keith

God Damn it. Why...Why do you have to be so cute? Why!? Notice me more.

Keith sat at his desk at lunch with his elbow on the table and his palm under his chin. His bottom lip was stuck out. There was a deep crease right in the middle of his eyebrows. What was the cause of this? No other than his classmate and friend, Lance McClain. He's had feelings for him ever since he's first laid eyes on him, but he's always had a lot of friends. Not to mention he's flirts with every girl he runs across.

Keith's close friend, Shiro, noticed how upset Keith was and came over to him.

“Keith,” He sat down in the desk in front of him, wrapping his legs around the chair, “What's the problem?”

“That.”

Keith pointed ahead, straight in Lance's direction. He was busy laughing with a blonde girl with a blue crop top and purple lipstick. Her hair was up in four perfect ponytails. She was pretty, popular, amd the captain of the cheerleading team.

Keith added on, “Lance must like her... I can't compete with that. He probably doesn't even like guys anyway. Even if he did, he would never be with me. I'm the outcast. He's popular. How we became friends in the first place is beyond me.”

Shiro scrunched up his nose in complete surprise. He was a good friend of Lance's as well.

“Doesn't like- Are you kidding me!? Hah...That's it.”

Shiro got up and started heading over towards Lance.

“Shiro what- what are you- Shiro-!!!!” Keith whisper called out.

No... He's not.. He can't possibly be-

Shiro interrupted Lance and the girl's conversation. Keith couldn't understand what they were talking about, but Shiro did a couple of hand movements and jerked his head towards Keith. Lance looked over. Straight into Keith's eyes.

Oh god....he is....Oh god oh god oh god.

Lance started walking towards Keith. Keith put his head down.

No, no, no!!!!!! Shiro, why!?!?!?!

Keith could hear Lance's footsepts getting closer.

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

“Keith.”

Keith slowly lifs his head up.

...No way.. No way that's him saying my name. No way that's him standing in front of me. No way that's who I can feel staring at me.

Keith's head is lifted up. But his eyes are closed. He doesn't want to open them.

“Keith, you are so stupid.”

Keith opens his eyes.

“What?”

It is Lance. It's him.

The smiling boy was standing right in front of him. He seemed quite amused.

“I said you're stupid.”

Keith's eyes followed his tan body as he sat down next to him.

“Did you actually think I didn't like guys?”

Is this a dream? Is this real?

Keith studdered, “Y-You-”

“I'm bi dude... And actually I have a boyfriend.” Lance smirked.

Did I hear that correctly? I did. He...

Keith felt like melting into the desk. He looked down.

“Oh.”

Lance smirked wider and took a hold of Keith's chin forcing him to face him .

“At least I do now.

...

....Hey.

...Hey you.

....Yeah you.

Remember to:

•vote

•comment

•share

•vote

•be nice

•vote

•eat proper meals

•vote

•Share

•Comment

•Say hi

•Comment

•Eat a sandwich

•Vote

•read klance

•Oh and vote

...and guess what

...I'll shout you out the next update

...cOoOwEL