Laser Tag

Lance and Keith had gone to the mall to play laser tag. They just called it as a couple of friends hanging out. Once arrived, they had found they were on separate teams. Keith was on the red team, Lance was on the blue team.

“Looks like we're against each other.” Keith said as he headed over to the racks to suit up.

Lance goes and does the same. “Not a problem for me.”

Lance and Keith's suits glow the color of what team they were on, so does their laser guns.

“Of course it's not a problem for you since you're so used to losing.” Keith grins.

“Oh it is on mullet.”

And with that, the countdown has started.

5.

'Just...'

4..

'A...'

3...

'Little...'

2....

'Bit...'

1............

'....Longer...'

*BZZZ*

Lance and Keith burst through the door to the warzone, both running separately to their color's respective places.

Lance found a big structure shaped like a rock to hide behind.

Keith immediately started looking for someone to shoot at.

'More shots more points.' Keith thought to himself.

Lance noticed a player on the red team walking by. They didn't seem to notice him, though. So Lance took this opportunity to use his sharpshooting skills. Lance shot them right on the sensor.

The red player's suit made a loud noise that indicated they've been shot.

'Perfect. No surprise. I'm the cool, ninja sharpshooter.'

“Dang it!” They went out of sight and hid, waiting for their suit to revive.

Keith noticed a blue player, they were hiding behind the stairs that led up to the second area. Keith immediately shot them with no hesitation.

“Aw man!!” He heard them cry out.

'Sorry kid.'

Keith looked to his right, he saw a blue player shifting through hiding spots, keeping guard.

'Wait a minute.'

Keith somehow saw the players ocean blue eyes and milk chocolate brown hair through the dark.

'...Lance.'

Keith rushed towards him, smirking. Lance noticed him and raised his weapon, but didn't shoot right away.

“Well, well, well well well well well if it isn't Keith.” Lance made his back straight.

Keith raised his weapon, but didn't shoot as well.

“Oh please, you aren't Bill Cipher.” He scoffed.

Lance rolled his eyes. “And you aren't a member of My Chemical Romance but it seems you want to be.”

Famous Last Words.” Keith punned as he got ready to shoot. His finger slightly pushing down on the trigger.

“That's Zero Percent not happening. Hasta la later, Keith!”

And with that, Lance made a shot. It would've been perfect if Keith hadn't moved out of the way.

“You know you really shouldn't announce when you're going to shoot.” Keith said.

Lance frowned. “Good point.” He attempted again. Keith was still able to move out of the way.

“You did it again...”

“Damn!” He shot another time. Keith, again, got out of the way. Lance has one shot left before he has to wait five seconds to reload.

“How!?? I'm the best shooter ever!” The tan-skinned boy asked.

“You may be a good shot, but I have better reflexes.” Keith answered.

Lance raised his gun again, this time, more focused.

'Gotta act fast.' Keith thought to himself.

Before Lance could do anything, Keith ran up to Lance. He did the first thing he could think of. He connected their lips.

Lance's eyes were wide open. His brain didn't comprehend what was happening. He just stopped everything. Stopped breathing even though his lungs were working fine, stopped looking, even though his eyes were wide open, stopped standing even though he stayed on his feet, he stopped existing.

As the kiss grew longer, Lance grew more aware of what was happening. He closed his eyes and lowered his gun. That's exactly what Keith wanted.

Keith quickly pulled away and shot lance directly I'm this sensor's middle. He smiled and looked into Lance's eyes. Lance was blushing...hard. He was beyond shocked.

“K-Keith I-”

Then the realization hit him like a bullet.

“Wait a minute, y-you can't do that!!!”

Keith bit his lip. “Yes, I can. And I'll do it again.”

And with that, Keith, once again, placed a soft kiss on Lance's lips.

...

...Psssst

...Hey.

...Hey you.

....Yeah you.

Remember to:

•vote

•comment

•share

•vote

•be nice

•vote

•eat proper meals

•vote

•Share

•Comment

•Say hi

•Comment

•Eat a sandwich

•Vote

•read klance

•Oh and vote

...and guess what

...I'll shout you out the next update

...cOoOwEL