Rescue Mission: part 1

Losing a loved one, especially a parent, is a pain different to any other. Not the kind of pain that starts strongly and eventually fades out like a cut or a scrape, the kind of pain that does not fade or go away. You can't just cover it with a Band-Aid.  The pain of losing my WHOLE family started at my heart like a ball of raging fire and slowly the rest of my body caught and the fire spread. So I built a mental ice wall around me, this way nobody else will ever have to feel the raging fire slowly consume their world with everything good in it. However because of this wall I constantly feel constricted, like I'm drowning and nobody can see, like I'm screaming and nobody can hear.

When I saw Ky tied to that darn chair, alone and crying, my skin  burned like the fire inside me wanted out. The fat glassy tears running down my cheeks aren't from any pain or sadness... I'm MAD! All that's running through my mind are plans to get her back home, to rescue her, to make sure my BEST-friend is ok. However no matter how many GUNS I have, or EXPERIENCE I may use to my advantage I have no hope getting Ky back on my own. As much as I hate to say this, Cole and his gang the King Cobras are Ky's only chance in surviving and escaping.

I just need to swallow my pride along with all dignity I have left after being caught by Cole.... And I have to  ask him for help. *shivers* Ya easy as pie...... what could possibly go wrong!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HELL TO THE FUCKING NO! WHAT, YOU THOUGHT I'D ACTUALLY HELP YOU ON YOUR SUICIDE MISSION?! HELL TO THE FUCKING NO, N-O SPELLS NO V. WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Yeaaa well it could have gone worse? Cole was definitely not on board.

"Look, what could I possibly do to change your mind? Right now Ky is being held hostage by The Vicious gang and I HAVE to get her outta there!" At this point I would literally do anything, ANYTHING! Suddenly a large smirk lit Cole's face up and he stood up from behind his desk.

When he calmed me down he got me to sit in a chair in front of his desk and he sat down behind it, then I explained my issue and you know what happened after that. Anyways, he stood up from his desk and walked over to the office door which he opened ruffly, then Ben and Alex walked in with a slightly worried look on their faces. "Dude we heard you shouting from the sitting room! what's going on?!" Alex said confused and Ben nodded his head in agreement. Cole's smirk only widened and he answered the questions while staring deeply into my eyes, "We're making a business arrangement with V, she wants to use our resources and our service in a rescue mission, in return she'll do anything of my choice." The news sent jolts of joy throughout my burning body, it calmed me and I could feel the worry and dread settle slightly. "Fuck thanks so much Cole-" Cole interrupted me and spoke through the large smirk tugging his lips upwards, "Don't thank me yet, you haven't heard your end of the deal!" I bit my lip nervously but nodded my head anyway and Cole continued, "Before we help you, you must take one of us to the ring, the fighting ring...." My shoulders tensed, "Who? Who do you want me fight Cole, tell me!" I know I said I'd do anything but I did not expect anything like this. "Violet, before we go through with our side of the deal, you must fight.... ME....." Cole spoke with a menacing look in his eyes and by the looks of it he'd heard my gasp of surprise. Ben jumped towards the door and shouted as he started running out the office,

"OH YESSSS YESSSSS AHHHHH I'M GETTING POPCORN FOR THIS SHIT! BEST SHIT SINCE VAL SLAPPED ALEX!!!!!!!!!!"

Cole shook his head and Alex's smile dropped, "Ummm who's Val?" I knew it was probably not my place to ask this but by the growing blush on Alex's face I HAD to know, "Oh Val? she's my 4 year old younger sister! Hahahaha!" Cole spoke through laughter, Alex glared at Cole obviously embarrassed that a 4 year old had slapped him, Cole's little sister no less! He rested his hand on his forehead "Long story" he muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no choice but to accept the challenge, it was only a little fight.... with Cole *gulps*. But seriously, hand-to-hand combat is where I excel, If Cole wants a fight, he'll get a fucking fight and a half! After Ben's excited antics and the story of Alex's embarrassing encounter with Val, we all headed down to what I thought was the gym. When we reached the bottom of the large, spiral, staircase the guys lead me through a series of corridors where we ended up in a spacious room, as expected it was the gym. Looking down at my outfit I realised I would have to take off my heavy jacket and tank, this would leave me in some stretchy and breathable leggings with a sports bra on top, a suitable outfit for a fight. I walked over to a corner in the gym next to some weights and a bench, took my jacket and tank off and set them neatly down. From behind me I heard some cat-calling and whistling, turning round I noticed the other men in the room working out, obviously members of the Cobras gang. I rolled my eyes but smirked at the pissed look on Cole's face, I'm guessing he didn't expect I'd get this much attention! Or that I'd take my shirt off...

In the centre of the gym was a large blue and red fighting ring, it was perfect for situations like this but it's probably usually just used for training. Anyways, we stood in opposite corners sizing each other up, "Who might we have to rescue by the way?" Alex asked and my shoulders tensed, "Kylie". Ben's face whitened and I remembered the obvious connection those two had. "Shit.." Alex replied with a sad look in his eyes, "No offence dude but I'm rooting for V!" Alex said to Cole. Cole only rolled his eyes.
The reminder that Ky needed rescuing only spurred me on to fight harder, I was fighting for Ky, for her freedom, for my BEST-friend.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys
New chapter finally up!! Took me a while but I got there....
Hope you enjoyed it and can you wait for Sunday to see the result of the fight?
Who's gonna win?
Will ky be rescued?

Btw. Thanks so much for 20,000 views ahhhhhh love you guys!!!

XOXO Phoebe XOXO