MISSION PART 3:

"NO NO NO STOP IT GET AWAY FROM MEEEEE AHHHHHHH!!!"

My heart wrenched and my whole body shivered heavily as I frantically attempted to get my breathing normal. I'd woken up at 3:30 after another nightmare, yet again. The scary thing about these nightmares were that they weren't about the monster under the bed, or turning up at school naked.... don't tell me you haven't had that one....... or even, I don't know, failing school? They were real, they were flashbacks, or memories, and they refused to let me rest at night. Every time I woke up from these episodes my body felt like it was under a ton of bricks, my throat felt like sandpaper and my waist length hair would be slick with sweat. Although i'd gotten used to them, I still hadn't gotten over them, but how would I ever get over the death of my family....

Normally to get my mind off the nightmares, I would drink myself back to sleep or punch something, but right now I didn't feel like doing any of these things. So instead I decided to go for a run, at 4:00... meh. I shoved my head through a plain grey sport top and pushed my slightly wobbly legs through some black Adidas running leggings. Then I grabbed a bottle of strawberry flavoured water, took a quick chug before I slipped into some comfortable trainers and bounced out the door.

The air hung low and thick, I could almost feel the anticipated rain drops on my slightly flushed forehead. My feet pounded against the smooth sidewalk and my jittery body began to relax, my breathing kept slow and rhythmical despite the distance. After around 4 miles I turned around and ran back the way I'd came, at 6 miles sweat started to run down my face along with the fat wet rain drops, at 7.5 miles my feat began to ache slightly and at 8 miles I broke down against my apartment door. I could no longer distinguish between the rain, sweat and tears rolling down my cheeks. I held my shaking head between my knees and held my hands together around my ears, grabbing and twisting my blonde locks in anguish.

 I held my shaking head between my knees and held my hands together around my ears, grabbing and twisting my blonde locks in anguish

My past was tough, and I was weak, but right now is the present and I need to be stronger. So with a raw, fresh-from-crying face I stood up with glassy eyes and walked slowly into my cozy apartment, then I pulled my shit together and got ready for another monotonous school day.

Walking through the busy hallways I put on a smirk to hide my grief and anxiety I didn't want to- COULDN'T show. I had to put up a front. But it was hard not to let the look slip with the relentless staring eyes always on me, I mean yea I'm pretty awesome but a bitch can't have a break?! After rolling my eyes at the lanky, pimple spotted teen boys who were cat calling me, I found myself in front of Ky's locker. I took in a deep saddened sigh and continued on through the labyrinth of hallways to my own locker. As I stopped I heard echoing footsteps make their way towards me before they halted at my back. It was only now that I realised it was just myself and Mr heavy footsteps. I span round ready to...

fight but.....

I should have known.....

Mr Cole Harding himself.
I rolled my eyes at the permanent smirk staining his face. "Let's have a little chat Miss 'I'm-a-fighter', now." he said. Shit! of course Ben talked. When I didn't reply and tried to walk away he grabbed my wrists and pressed them above my head while shoving his weight against me. That's how I found myself pinned against my locker first thing in the morning, what a great start to the school day. 

"What I want to know is why a girl like you is doing what you're doing at a place like the Underground." He asked me this and his smirk dropped, replaced by a grim glare. I laughed in his face, "You think you know me, what are you on about?! 'A girl like me!' Ha! And besides, I really don't think you want to know why I do what I do, little boy." I whispered the last part in his ear, mocking him. He looked at me shocked for a slight moment before an annoyed groan rumbled out of his throat, "Women" he mumbled under his breath, but oh I heard it. 

Stereotypes ruin a society, and spoil a personality. And being a stereotyping dick head is a major turn off. During his agitated grumble I kneed him in the family jewels and I know it's a cheap shot but let's be realistic here, he's a lot stronger than me and his guard was elsewhere. So whatever, I kneed him in the jewels and I knew it definitely hurt.... sorry not sorry haha. Then I used all my body strength to pin him against my locker just like he had done to me, It was really quite amusing.

 Then I used all my body strength to pin him against my locker just like he had done to me, It was really quite amusing

(Cole ain't rly naked, sorry guys!)

"Women! Am I right?!" I said while laughing at his pissed face, I threw his words right back at him and he didn't like the loss of control at all. After smirking one more time at him, I ran off to the car park and took off on my motorbike away from hell.

As soon as I got back into my apartment, my mind seemed to flick a switch and just like that I was in business mode. It was time to plan the first part of the mission; get the dealing information from the King Cobras, exactly what the Vicious told me to do. While I retrieve this information it would also give me a chance to see if the resident Badboys of South High actually had anything to do with the Cobras gang, if not then I can breathe a sigh of relief, if so then right now I honestly don't know where I'll go from there....

For hours I studied every entrance and exit, security camera and motion sensor, to the point where I could probably complete the mission in my sleep. Not only that but after reading about the layout of the gang house I could go now and look right at home. This was because I knew every corridor, every bathroom, every bedroom and every stair case and broom cupboard. It may sound excessive however for important missions like this one I liked to know that I could complete it with my eyes shut, and yes this is not my first mission. 

From the amount of fights both at school and the stage, the amount of times I've actually been to school in the last couple weeks and my attitude to the fucktards I seem to attract (including Cole Harding) I would like to think you've gotten used to this kind of 'living life on the edge' vibe I've got going for myself. So I won't address why this isn't my first mission or what the past ones were. ANYWAY lets get our shit together, and go through with this fucking Mission!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys

seems like forever since I've uploaded but heres a chapter anyway. Don't you just love V's character... I do anyway!

see you for the next chapter which I've had planned for weeks on Thursday!!!!

XOXO Phoebe XOXO