What to do when sober...

As Ky and I ran out of the party we hardly noticed the steady trickle of rain running from the sky and down our faces. The sound of our (sober) laughs cut through the dark, silent street like a knife. Eventually we reached my bike and hopped on, "Shit Ky! You just totally burned that guy in there .Where did that come from??!" I exclaimed with a touch of awe. "Well.. I guess it was time to show my inner Queen B, right, just like you said helped you act confident. It helped me and it felt amazing! I've never stood up to anyone quite like that before!" My loud woops bounced off the houses on either side of us again, and with that we raced back home.
As we trudged into my apartment I realised something, "Wow.... I can't remember the last time I left a party sober! I think it's cause for a celebration, maybe an activity of sorts?" We both smirked at that and spoke one word at the same time, 

"Pranks" said I, "What?" said Ky. 

Ok so maybe we don't have one of those 'BFF goals' kinda friendships where we finish each other's sentences...

"Come on!! We can.. get revenge onnnnn.... STACY!" I saw Ky's eyes grow slightly as if she was thinking about it, "Well.. I mean if it's Stacy I guess-" with that I started running around the place looking for a certain black bag. Ky's eyebrows raised at my frantic nature. Finally I found the bag and opened it up, inside was my old spray paint kit. "Woaaahh" Ky said from right over my shoulder. As I turned round to look at Ky her eyes shone as she got an idea of what we were about to do. That's my friend! 

"As pretty much everyone in the continent knows, Stacy got a new white car for her birthday and I plan on giving it an even newer paint job." We both grinned and ran upstairs to change into clothes that we could actually move in, then we got on my bike and drove to the large mansion Stacy also wouldn't shut up about. I guess it was useful for moments like this, we knew exactly where to go...

"Ahhh fuck!" I looked behind at Ky who was currently trying to climb over the obnoxiously large back gate to the obnoxiously large house. "Never heard you swear Ky!" I said in a stage whisper, to be honest we really didn't have to be quiet because the gate was probably a mile walk away from the actual main house! "Well you bring it out in me V!" We really should be partners in crime from now on, it's so much more fun then working alone... don't ask me how I know that. Seriously, don't...
Trying not to make a noise, we sprinted towards the courtyard where Stacy kept her beloved white Lambo (I know, not just any old white car). Key word trying; 

"you know-" I glared at Ky mentally telling her to turn it down a notch, "you know what.. um I think we should just turn around right now!" I glared at her again and shook my head, I chuckled under my breath when her frame slumped slightly admitting defeat and she ran after me.

"Finally" Ky mumbled as we walked towards the car, I dropped the canvas bag next to one of the black and silver rimmed wheels. I bent down and unzipped it, "SHHHHHHHH" Ky stage whispered, I chuckled and rolled my eyes at her, "Which one?" I said quietly, asking Ky what colour spray paint she wanted. She picked the neon green and I picked the neon yellow (yellow after my fighter name flash, fighter name flash after lighting bolts). Ky started by drawing dicks on the back and I drew the words, "FAKE" and "Roses are red, violets are blue, I've got five fingers and my middle ones for you!" On the front. I know, I know cheesy, cringey maybe even dumb but fuck off I got a bag of spray paints and as you can see (or read) I ain't afraid to use them...
After maybe 25mins of painting Stacey's car, we heard some shouting coming from inside, me and Ky looked at each other, Ky like she was a deer caught in the head lights, and me... just a tad worried. "Don't panic Ky, just follow me ok? Breath in and out got it? Nothing's gonna happen! Now let's get the Fuck outta here!" I said trying to calm her down as she clearly had lost the colour from her face, visible even in the little light we had from the small torch and the sliver of moon above us.
We sprinted out the way we came in, legs pumping brain fizzing and dodged the trees that seemed to stand guard, menacingly in our way. I even had to pull Ky up from a heap on the groundafter she ran straight into one. I have to say it was quite comical, we laughed about it as soon as we took off again all the way until we got to the tall gate. "Oh shiiiit!" Ky said, goodness I really am a bad influence on her aren't I! "Yea sister, shit indeed".
After nearly impaling ourselves on the sharp metal poles at the top of the gate, it was a matter of climbing all the way back down without falling to an ungainly death, safe to say B&E (breaking and entering) is a lot harder when you're running solely on potato chips from a party. I could tell Ky felt the same as I heard both our stomachs grumble in unison about as loud as a Harley. I'm not exaggerating....
With thoughts of a nice meal in our heads, it spurred us on to get back to my bike and off to my favourite late night restaurant.