Chapter 23: My friend from The Mist

Start from the beginning

"Sasuke. I didn't have the chance to punish you for what you've done to our princess here." She said referring to me. I slightly blushed at the title. Sasuke pouted and looked at the ground. Gosh, I didn't know that the great Sasuke Uchiha can pout like that.

"Anerin, it's all in the past now. It's okay." I said to her. She stared at me for few seconds then nodded.

"Okay if you say so. Now come on, lead me to your house I'm sure you have questions. I may answer or not." She said then chuckled. I noticed the past Akatsuki members are still staring at her. At least they are not glaring anymore.

"And for these three Akatsuki here. I'll deal with you later. Kay?" She said as she dragged me. Then we started heading to our house. When we reached the house, she instantly instructed Sasuke to cook what she wants. And Naruto to buy us snacks. And I'm surprised to see the two actually complying. Sasuke was always shrugging at Anerin when she orders him around but a glare ends it all. Anerin's glare overpowers the Famous Uchiha glare. And it's so damn funny. She's like the big sister we Team 7 didn't have.

Anerin, took a long shower enough for Sasuke and Naruto to do their assigned task and me to fix our room. I'm really excited to ask many things about her. If she really was team 7's master at some point of time, she may be watching and guiding us all this time. And Maybe not just us but other people as well. Is she some kind of an angel? Well if I think about it, she looks like one.

"Sakura, lets go downstairs. I bet their done preparing now."  She said. She's now wearing a simple white loose shirt and a black shorts. But still, she's so gorgeous. I nodded as we walked downstairs. We were met by the aroma of Sasuke's chicken curry. He really can cook.

"Uhhhmm. Uchihas are indeed great at cooking." Anerin said.

"How did you know for sure that Uchihas are great cook? It can be just me you know." Sasuke replied. And I'm really glad he's opening to us now more. He speaks long sentences often now unlike before. He's really trying his best. And I appreciate that.

"I just know." Anerin said back and grinned maniacally as she sat down the table. I noticed that she closed her eyes. I wonder if she's praying. Then after few seconds, she opened her eyes and mumbled 'they are here. Thank goodness'  then the door opened. Naruto with some snacks, Sai and Kakashi sensei are home.

"Good you are here. Let's eat now. She motioned for us to sit and begin eating."  She said. We sat down and began eating. Sai and Kakashi looked shocked but they have this look of recognition in their eyes.

"This is our friend, Anerin. Anerin, this is Sai and Kakashi." I said.

"We already met./I know them." They said in unison. Which shocked me again. I looked at Anerin. We stared at each others eyes. I was asking for explanations. Then she laughed. "Geez, Sakura... let's eat first." She said while chewing her food. I sighed. I looked at my teammates. They looked behave even Naruto. Well, Anerin is so highly intimidating. I won't even bother wondering about their silence.

When we were done eating, Naruto began talking about lot of things and I learned that Anerin disciplined him about eating silently years ago. That's why he was so quiet a while back. I didn't know for Sasuke and others but I bet it's the same. I was the most curious one so I began asking.

"Anerin, Tell us about meeting My teammates." I said in a very smooth tone. Well I don't want to be punished by her regarding manners.

" Oh that. When This Idiot here was training with Jiraiya sama I tagged along for more than 3 months. But since I was a rouge with huge bounty I cannot tag along for so long." She explained with her forefinger on her chin. I looked at Naruto and saw his eyes saddened maybe because of Jiraiya sama. But then his eyes lit up again.