Chapter 14: Research Success

Sakura

After that talk with Sasuke, I understood their point. But still, I hate being protected until now. They finally acknowledged my strength but they are still protecting me like that young and useless Sakura.

I sighed. Today I'll assess the medic nins if they really completed learning the head-transplant surgery. If everythings completed. I'll perform the Jutsu on them. Also with doctor Kaito. Then tomorrow,I guess if their investigation will lead to something, we will go home for a while to report to Master Tsunade.

I took a shower and wore my usual red sleeveless shirt, black spandex amd pink skirt. I put bandages on my thighs and put weights on my wrist and ankles. I put my red hitiate on my head. And got my kunai pouch. I'm good to go. I can sense everyone's chakra on the living room. I bet they're waiting for me. When did I become a princess? I have many bodyguards for Kami's sake.

I went to the living room and found everyone ready to go. Team 7 on their usual outfits. I guess Gaara, Temari and Kankuro went out earlier. The medics on their uniform and my five 'body guards' on the navy blue shirt,black pants and surprisingly a vest like our Jounin vest but it's dark blue.

"Where did you get your vest?" I asked them raising my left brow. They all looked at me.

"Ah. Kakashi got it for us Sakura-sama." Obito answered.

"Aa. Looks good on you." I said. I didn't wait and see their reactions or response. I went outside and just motioned them 'let's go'.

Seriously, I still can't believe that they were the ones who came back. I have tons of explaining to do with Tsunade-sama and everyone when we get home. I bet other countries will also be concerned. Tsunade-sama had set a 5 Kage summit. And I need to explain things to them as well. I wish it will go well.

When we arrived at the research lab, I began assessing them. There were still small details that I needed them to take note. And we're good. It's perfect. They can now perform the surgery with medical equipment. I can perform it both with Jutsu and medical equipment. But it is very risky for the patient if we perform it in Jutsu that's why I decided not to mention anything about performing it using a Jutsu.

When I was finished assessing them it's 2 hours before lunch time. I gave them this time to finalize everything and decided that I'll perform the Lock Jutsu after lunch. I instructed Doctor Kaito on what to do. I let Sasori, Naruto stay with them inside. And I instructed Obito, Shin , Sai and Kakashi-sensei to guard outside.

"What about us un?" Deidera questioned.

"Well, you, Itachi and Sasuke will come with me. I bet if I say I don't need someone to guard me you'll all make a fuss." I retorted. They nodded but some of them looked guilty.

"Ok let's go to Gaara." I said.

They nodded and followed me. When we entered Gaara's office Ino and Ibiki were standing in front of the Kazekage. Ino saw me. She ran and trapped me in a suffocating hug.

"You forehead! Did you know how much tears I shed for you?!" She said squishing me more.

"I'll explain later Ino. I'm sorry I made you worry." I said embracing my girl bestfriend more like my sister.

When we realized we have six pairs of eyes watching us,we broke the hug. And we laughed awkwardly. And Ino also gasped when she realized that I am with Itachi and Deidera.

"Sakura?! What are they? Who?!! Woah. Forehead you have tons of explaining to do." Ino said wide-eyed.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking a while back hehe." I said. Ino is still looking at them.