Chapter 6: Reunion Mission

Kakashi, Naruto, Sai , Sasuke and Sakura are all in the Hokage's tower. They are all not feeling well from their hang over last night. The Hokage seems normal but Shizune is also not feeling well. Their friends are still sleeping in their new house. Some in the sofa, some on the floor and the girls are in their bedrooms. They are all not in the mood for it is still 6 am in the morning.

"Alright. I know you are all having hang over but we have received information from The Hidden Sand Village. Sakura I have sent you there with Shikamaru 5times for the last 6 months to help in their medical field. And now, they have been requesting you again for some important mission in connection to your past missions." Tsunade explained.

"Tsunade-sama, if it is just like my past missions I can just go alone why do we all need to go. It's purely hospital and research works." Sakura said. She didn't notice her team mates reaction. Their eyebrows twitched. Remembering what the Hokage said last night about The Kazekage liking their teammate. They know it is a bit childish for them to act that way but no one can blame them. Sakura is the only girl in the group. And a beautiful one at that.

"Why Sakura-chan? Don't you want to go with us? Your so mean!" Naruto whined pouting.

"Of course not Naruto. But we are still in a stage of crisis. We do not need to waste man power in a mission that I can do alone." Sakura explained gently.

"That's right Sakura. But this is not a simple mission. Right now you all need to go now. It is an important matter. Someone threatened Suna's Hospital and Research team. It seems that someone's after our collaborative research. If it will fall on the hands of wrong people, it will not be good for us. You go prepare and meet at the gate 7am sharp then leave. They will explain the situation when you arrive there." Tsunade explained seriously.

"Hai" they said in unison then disappeared.

They are all back in their new house. They moved quietly so that they will not wake their sleeping friends. Judging from how much they drank last night, they will be up by 10am.
They quietly got the things they need then took a quick shower.

Sakura is wearing her usual clothes. Black spandex shorts stretching to her mid thighs with her usual pink skirt that has cut sideways to allow her move easily. And her usual red sleeves. She also has bandages wrapped in her thighs and black gloves. Her pink Hitiate on her head and her Jounin jacket

The rest of her team mates also wore their usual outfits. Naruto in his black orange outfit. Sai in his black outfit but now has the jounin jacket. Kakashi also wore the same outfit. While Sasuke wore dark blue long sleeves and black pants. Looking as hot as ever. His Hitiate is tied in his waist together with his kunai pouch.

It's still 6:25 am so they decided to have ramen at Ichiraku's for breakfast. Sasuke said he will meet them at Ichiraku's after 10 mins and instructed Naruto for his order.
He needs to buy few things including weapons. So he decided to go to the weapon' s shop first.

At Ichiraku's

"Where's teme it's been 10 mins and our order is here." Naruto whined.

" I'm here now dobe." Sasuke said looking at Sakura for permission to sit. Sakura simply nodded then Sasuke sat beside her.

"Ok now . Let's eat!!! " Naruto exclaimed then they digged in.

Sasuke is still contemplating. This is the our first mission again together as Team 7. This is also our first breakfast together again at Ichiraku's before heading outside the village. Everything was so nostalgic for him. He is eating but thoughts are running through his mind when Sai spoke.

"Hey ugly. Do you like the Kazekage?"

Kakashi, and Naruto almost choked. Sasuke on the other hand just waited for her answer. Because he is curious too. Of course he is. But there's no way will show it.