Sakura's Death and Gift

"She's dead." The doctor declared.

The room was filled with a sudden aura. They can't believe it. Naruto was in denial. Sai stopped on his thinking. His mind went black. Kakashi cannot fathom anything. While Sasuke is in rage.

"What do you mean she's dead?! Do something! You're a doctor!" He said. And he gripped the doctor's collar.

"What happened? How did this happen?! She was just resting! This is impossible! She's just joking right?!" Naruto exclaimed and tears started to run down his face.

The doctor shook his head.

"I don't know what happened. But we will know what's the cause of death after the autopsy." The doctor said when the door opened with Kankuro, Temari and Gaara.

"What autopsy?!" Temari exclaimed

They realized what's happening when they saw Sakura's motionless body.

"What happened?!" Gaara asked in a cold tone. Then he rushed and cuddled Sakura's body. In disbelief, he started shaking Sakura. The people in the room were still shocked. They watch Gaara shake Sakura's body.

"That's enough Gaara. " Kakashi said. And patted Gaara's shoulder.

"Enough?! What happened?!!! She's alive and well yesterday!!! What did you do?! You are all here?! Why did you let this happen?!" Gaara exclaimed crying his lungs out. No one in the room spoke. They are all tearing. They are all in shock. They all cannot think of anything why this is happening.

After how many hours, there comes a messenger hawk from Tsunade.
Sai summoned a messenger to the Hokage since the doctor's declaration.

Do not do anything on her body. Don't let someone check it. Do not autopsy the body. Just dress her well. Travel back in the morning. You have a lot of fucking explainig to do!

-Tsunade

Sai passed the message to them. Some of them started moving. While Naruto,Sasuke,Kakashi and Gaara didn't move an inch. They will never declare Sakura dead. They have been like this until dawn.

Temari went back with a white dress and sandals. And she didn't expect the four of them didn't flinch. Sai was the only one moving. He is preparing their things. Temari then decided to pat his brother.

"Gaara, I need to get her dressed." She said and her eyes are about to shed tears again.

"I understand." Gaara said and stood carrying Sakura to her room. While the others are not moving.

Temari began to change Sakura's clothes. Then she put some make up on her.

"Sakura, do you hear me? This is a joke right?" She said while crying.

Then team Sai Knocked and entered.

"We're ready. We need to travel back. The hokage may do something about this that's why she ordered not to let anyone touch her body." Sai said. He still did not accept that she's gone. He believes this is just a hoax. And the Hokage may do something.

Temari nodded.

Meanwhile.

Sakura was left alone in the place where she can only see light. Then she saw a scroll.