Chapter 5 : Truth or Dare

They all went to the living room.
Tsunade brought 50 bottles of sake. Good thing Shikamaru's gift came in handy. They were all seated comfortably on the living room. 

Their seating arrangement. (You can click the photo above to see their seating arrangement)
                  NORTH
Sasuke - Shikamaru - Shino- Kiba
                EAST
Lee- Tenten- Hinata-Naruto
                SOUTH
Chouji- Kakashi- Sai
                      WEST
Sakura-Tsunade-Shizune- Ino

Tsunade started to talk.

"Alright, we need to drink 1 glass each before we begin. For Uchiha. Cheers"

"Cheers" they said in unison as they gulped their sake.

Sasuke was observing everyone. He noticed Sakura sighed in defeat.

Flashback

"Tsunade sama , these are way too many. Are you planning to wreck our place?" Sakura almost shouted

" Sakura! Don't be KJ. And this is an order as the hokage. Consider this a mission. We will all drink and join the game later. No one is exempted. " Tsunade replied laughing.

Then they all sighed and just followed what the Godaime wants. And hope that this will turn out good.

Back to the moment.

After they gulped their first glass , the Hokage explained what they'll play.

" I bet you all know Truth or Dare. And that's what we'll play. " Tsunade said.

"I think this is gonna be fun! Right teme?" Naruto said grinning.

"Hn." Sasuke replied.

" So what are the rules Hokage-sama? " Kakashi asked. He seems tensed. But he has no choice but to join.

" The typical truth or dare. The one who spinned will give the dare or ask questions to that lucky person who will be pointed by the bottle.

But...

There's a catch. I will cast a jutsu so that no one can lie. If you lie, your head will hurt as hell until you tell the truth." The Godaime explained

" Woah. Why do we have to do that baa-chan? We are not in interrogation room." Naruto exclaimed. Everyone seems to agree with Naruto.

" For fun. I don't want to hear lies. And this is the time where you can ask what you were wanting to ask. "

This is not a good idea. Everyone thought except for Lee who remained positive.

"And yeah . If you cannot answer the question you are free but you need to drink a bottle of Sake. Same in the dare. If you cannot take the dare. Drink a bottle. Aahh and yeah. Because we are all friends here, anyone can volunteer to drink for his/ her friend as long as you raise your hand. And tell us the reason your doing so. Remember no lying." She said grinning.

"Hokage-sama so you mean. If we do not want anyone here including ourselves to do the given dare or to answer the question we can just raise our hand drink a bottle of sake and tell the reason we're doing so?" Tenten clarified.

"Yes. You got it right. And now i'll be the first one to spin. The person who will be pointed by the bottle will spin next. We'll just repeat the procedure until we drink all the sake I brought. " She said . Everyone nodded then she spins it.

They were all silently watching the bottle as they gulped wishing they will not be that first lucky person.

Then....