Changes

Sakura can't believe that Sasuke is asking her that question while blushing.She was about to answer when Sasuke speaks again.

" And you too. Kakashi , Naruto"

Kakashi smiled and Naruto laughed . While Sai patted Sakura's shoulder teasingly.

" Yo teme. As usual training and stuffs. And oh yeah, studying to be promoted Jonin. " Naruto said with a wide grin.

Sasuke looked at Sakura.

"Ehh. Hehe. Guess I ambetter now. We are complete. I've been doing medic stuffs. For the past 6 months. " Sakura said awkwardly.

"Ah. " Sasuke replied.

"Anyway, part of your conditions is to live with us. So let's go and find some house or apartment and reserve chitchat for later. " Kakashi stated.

The others nodded.

The walk was swift. At first it is awkward for them to talk. But Naruto was always breaking the silence. It has been like that for an hour before they found a house that suits them.

2storey house
3 bedroom ( 2 bedrooms has already 2 beds each and the other 1 is just right for Sakura)
2 comfort room
Living room
Dining area
Kitchen and a balcony

It is ready for occupancy. It is almost complete except for their personal things. Bed sheets , curtains and supplies.
It is not a bad offer for the owner have given them 50percent discount. He is thankful and feeling honored that team 7 will live into his property.

The others are looking around and planning what to do and what to add in the house while Kakashi as signing the lease and contract.

"Thank you " Kakashi said

" You are always welcome. You saved our lives. " The owner said and shook hands with Kakashi.

"Thank you so much sir. " Sakura said and bowed.

Naruto and Sai also thanked the guy.

To their surprise Sasuke also uttered his gratefulness.

"Thank you sir." he said in a very shy manner.

" Hahaha. No problem all of you. I am grateful that you chose my house. I mean . Many owners would glad to have you the Team 7." He said while laughing. He was also surprised that Sasuke said thanks.

" Anyway, I'll leave you all to catch up . Till next time " the old man said and went out.

They were quiet for a while. All of them having happy thoughts that their friend is finally returning to them.

"Ok. What's next." Sai broke the silence.

"Oh yeah. Let us go have lunch and afterwards Naruto and Sasuke will have to go to the Leaf hospital for their surgery. "

"Sounds like a plan." Kakashi said as the others nod.

They went at Ichiraku to have lunch.
The lunch was no ordinary lunch for them because for a long time. They yearned for this lucnh with their friend.

After the lunch they proceeded to the Leaf Hospital where Tsunade and the medic team were waiting.

"Ok guys. Wait here. And my team will usher you to the operating room later. " Sakura said.

"Where are you going Sakura- chan?" Naruto asked.

" I'll go get changed . I will be the one to perform Sasuke's surgery and Tsunade sama will do yours. " Sakura explained.

"Awww. You are not doing my surgery Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked pouting.

"As much as I want to Naruto we've been studying both of your cases for six months now. And Tsunade sama is more suitable for your case as I am more suitable for Sasuke's case." Sakura explained in a serious tone.

Sakura has surpassed Tsunade in Chakra control which is more needed in Sasuke's case. While Tsunade's experience is more needed in Naruto's case.

"How long will the surgery last? " Sai asked.

"Roughly 3-4 hours " Sakura replied.

"Ok. We will be back in 4 hours. We need to prepare our new house and buy supplies so we can sleep there tonight. " Kakashi said.

" Oh yeah. And buy Teme set of clothes. " Naruto added.

The nodded in response. And left.

After 4 hours, the surgeries have been finished.

Tsunade , Shizune and Sakura walked into the room; followed by Sai and Kakashi.

Sasuke is quietly examining his new arm. Quietly moving it. While Naruto is amazed and excited for it.

"Yo. Granny, Sakura-chan and all whose behind this . Thank you so much. " Naruto exclaimed.

"Well, Naruto you were practically the ones who saved the world. So it is npt a problem. But there are restrictions
For a month. " The Hokage explained.
And nodded at Sakura in a sign for her to continue explanation.

"You can't use your new arms to fight yet. Specifically dodging those heavy attacks or using them to hold your techniques like your chidori and rasengan. They are still new to your body and it takes at least a month for them to be like your old ones." Sakura explained.

"But what if it is emergency and we needed to use them?" Naruto asked.

"Well, they will not be a huge problem. But if you extend to its limit... We have to change your arm again. And in the second surgery . It will take 1 week and 6months restrictions. I am sure you wouldn't want that."

Naruto and Sakuke nodded in response.

"If we do not have anything to discuss here now. Let us go. They are waiting. " Kakashi stated with a grin.

"Waiting? " Curiuos Sasuke asked.

"Oh you'll see teme. " Naruto said with excitement in his tone.