Sakura's Death And Gift II

When I saw them fainted one by one. I activated my seal and began coughing out the poison. For me it was easy. Give me any poison. I am practically immune to them. But for them I needed to hurry. I began working on Naruto and discovered the poison is the most lethal I've seen so far. It doesn't have a smell and probably anything to make it recognizable. Whoever put this is a genius and I can tell that bastard wanted to kill us.

I manage to remove the poison on Naruto it took me 20 minutes and now my heart is thumping. I am losing the other's chakra signatures. This poison is really that lethal. I quickly made 5 bunshins before I lose them. My bunshins positioned on each of Sai, Kakashi,Kankuro and Gaara. And I hurried to Sasuke. When I began assessing them my heart was slammed against my rib cage.

They're not breathing.
No pulse either.

This time a scream escaped from my mouth. I began pumping my chakra to them.

I was pumping and trying my best. No. This can't be happening. I was shouting. I was crying while pumping on their chest. How could I let this to happen. I am the best medic for Kami's sake! I continued pumping, crying and shouting and it felt like forever.

Then I felt Naruto moved.

"What happened?" He asked. He began to panic. While I continued pumping.

"We were poisoned! Call help now!" I shouted. I was really doing my best. Even if I use all my chakra I will not stop.

Then after few minutes I was still pumping. And there comes Naruto, Temari and the medics. The medics assessed the bodies. After checking up on the bodies. They shooked their heads.

"They are dead for about an hour now Sakura-sama." Kaito said. But no. This is not happening. I will never let my friends die on a stupid poison.

Temari was down on her knees crying. And I was still pumping chakra to them. I won't let this. Never.

Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Sakura-sama you're chakra will be depleted. That's enough" One of the medic nin said. This time I stopped.

For a moment my mind went blank but then
I suddenly remembered something. Yes that's it.

Is that why suddenly I have gifts? To save them? Yes that's it.

I maybe saving the world by saving them. I looked at Naruto and Temari crying.

"Get away. Get out for now." I manage to say.

"Why Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked sobbing.

"I'll make them come back." I said.
They just looked at me at first but then Temari spoke.

"How can you do that Sakura?"

"I can bring them back. But please I need you to go outside and make sure no one enters the house. Whatever you see,feel or hear. Do not enter ok?It will take me more than 5 hours " I said in a serious tone.

They were hesistant at first but then they nodded.

" I trust you with my brothers Sakura." Temari said.

"Of course. I'm te best medic right? And oh. Please tell Kaito to resume on their work." I smiled to reassure them. Then they left.

I began performing the Return Life Jutsu. I activated my 100 sealings mark then began making hand signs.

I started on Sasuke. I started focusing my chakra on him. Then after an hour of doing the Jutsu on him his body glowed. I just closed my eyes. This time I need to make him drink my blood even just a little. I bit my finger my blood dripped down. I opened Sasuke's mouth and let my blood flow down on his mouth. Then there comes a red light. This is it. I just hope it is someone helpful.