Chapter 23: My friend from The Mist

I saw Anerin flinched at Naruto's question. The room went silent for few moments waiting for her to speak. Anerin is my friend from the Mist. She was the one who taught me how to deflect genjutsu perfectly. Practically, she was one of my masters. And even if she's my friend, she's as scary as Tsunade shishou when it comes to teaching. She's also a great medic ninja. I don't know exactly to what extent because I'm sure that I didn't yet see her whole medical skills. She taught me and Ino our genjutsu type of combo attacks. And she helped us in increasing our speeds and accuracy. There were many things that she taught me. She's one of the strongest kunoichi I know.

"I'm sorry Naruto for not communicating with you for long. I've been in Mist for the past years." She explained. Yes she's been living in the Mist for 2 years I think. She's been rouge but I think last year she's been reinstated as a Mist shinobi.

"But Rina-chan... Pervy Sage died years ago. And where were you during the war? You could have helped us." Naruto said pouting. Anerin just smiled. And I swear if I am not a girl I could have fell in love with her beauty. Those long brown and wavy hair, dark green eyes, thick long lashes, dimples, small face and defined lips and nose. Her height is even ideal so is her body.

"Naruto Let's discuss that later. Tsunade sama and the others are waiting. Kay?" She said. And that's when I decided to speak.

"Anerin when did you guys meet?" I asked. But she just patted my head and smiled.

"Later." She said. And left the room.

"Report." Tsunade shishou said. And We reported everything that has happened. She sighed.

"Ugh. I'm getting old because of these kinds of people. Okay. I expect a whole written report tomorrow. And oh, Anerin will stay with you for two days then you'll proceed to the Mist with her. She's here to escort you to the Mist." She said rubbing her temples.

"With all due respect Hokage sama, are you letting a top S Rank criminal to escort Sakura sama?" Deidera asked. Sasori and Itachi agreed.

"What are you talking about ? She's my friend and my master. She won't harm me." I said as I glared at the three. I was hoping Anerin didn't hear that if she's outside. I don't want these three to be dead.

"Yeah. Sakura Chan is right dattebayo! She's also my friend and my rogue master." Naruto said glaring at them. And to our surprise Sasuke spoke.

"It seems that she's connected to all of us. Months Before I killed Orochimaru, she helped me control my cursed seal and taught me some useful lessons and techniques." Sasuke said. Unbelievable. Is it a coincidence? Or she's been watching us? Tsunade shishou's brows furrowed and about to speak but Sasori spoke first.

"Well she's just a year older than the three of you If I am not mistaken. And this girl has been a problem to Akatsuki when we were alive. She's been toying with us and yet we can't catch or kill her. And now, we meet her again. What a nice coincidence." Sasori said laced with a bit of sarcasm at the end of his statement.

"Actually, she's been my student for one year when she was five years old. She's a prodigy. She's been under Jiraiya also for few months after learning from me. And she lived alone as a rogue until last year. For the details you need to ask her because I also don't know much about her." She explained. So there's a great possibility that she's really a great medic maybe greater than me. But why didn't she show it?

"And one more thing you don't need to worry about her, she'll risk her life for Sakura. And in your mission in Mist, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi and Deidera will escort Sakura. Don't worry about it" Tsunade shishou added.

After that, we were dismissed. I quickly ran outside to look for Anerin. Upon seeing her leaning on the wall, I and Naruto ran excitedly to her.

"You babies. Come here." She said then motioned for a hug.  We gladly accepted the group hug. And we look like kids cuddling to our mother. "You imbecile Uchiha. Come join us." She said to Sasuke. Sasuke hesitated at first but when Anerin threatened him, he eventually joined. We were like that for few seconds when she released us.