Sneaking out

Scarlett's POV
I can't handle my mum right now. And my wolf is on edge. I just need to get out of this house before my wolf drives me nuts. 
I unlatched my window and lower my feet to the ground. Which was hard than I thought seeing as I was on the second floor. Nevermind.  I'll just jump. And that's what I did.  I let go of the window ledge and fell to the ground. As soon as I landed a sharp pain shot up my foot. I looked down to see it was bleeding, just great. No need to worry it should be heal in 5...4...3...2...1. Look at that all healed.
I let my wolf lead me to where I should be.  That's when I realised I was stood in front of the Alpha's house. She came to see her mate. My small fist banged on the door as I waited for him to answer. I heard a deep grumble and heavy footsteps.
The door swung up. And there he stood. He was only wearing a pair of black joggers and no top. Which was showing me his perfectly sculpted body and his perfect v-line. I quickly snapped my eyes up to meet his.
'Like what you see, kitten?'
Kitten. He just called me kitten.  Goddess please save me. I simply nodded my head. Beyond embarrassed I could feel my check later turning the same colour as tomato ketchup. He smirked at me and let me In.
His house was lovely. It was massive and all the furniture was black with dark oak floors.  The walls were a light cream colour and there were windows everywhere, this is the perfect house.
Cole didn't say much. He sat on the massive sofa and patted the seat next to him.
I sat down whilst he stood up and put on a film. It was Central Intelligence. Was was my favourite film. Yippee.