Detention

Cole's POV
This whole day was a waste of time. I finally turned 16 and it is time to find my mate. I know I am going to reject her. There is no way she will be able to deal with my burdens.
Right now I am heading to detention. Which is where I spend most of my time. I don't mean to get detention but these stupid teachers don't know what they are talking about. Especially the human ones.
A strong sent filled my nose. Vanilla and strawberries. That's it. It's time to finally meet my mate. 

Scarlett's POV
Sweet yet musky.  Spicy yet fresh.  Those are what he smells of. My mate. I am yet to see him but I am sure he will walk through the door at anytime.
Please be Sam. Please be Sam.  Please be Sam.
OMG. I can't believe my mate is COLE BLACK. THE SCHOOL BADBOY.
What do I do? Do I go over and say 'hey'? Or do I let him come to me.
Doesn't matter anymore. He's coming this way.  Okay look calm. Don't stutter. Don't stutter.
'Hey'.  Oh lord his voice is so deep and thick.
'H-hi' WHAT PART OF DON'T STUTTER DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Now I look stupid.
Wow. He is sexy. He has dark black hair which is slightly messed up.  Gorgeous green eyes and the perfect lips.
'Look I really don't want a mate. So I think it's best to reject you.'
'WHAT NO! Please I will do anything to make us work' I practically yelled. I know the humans were giving us weird looks but I didn't care.
His hand cupped my cheek and wiped away a few stray tears.
'Let's just see if we work. Please just give me a week' I begged.
He slowly nodded his head and walked out of the room. My wolf was bouncing around my head celebrating the fact our mate accepted us.