He sits up and I show him.

...

"Goddammit." He groans as he sets me aside and marches out the door.

I can hear their conversation at the door.

"Why the hell did you post that?" I hear Bucky ask with a sigh.

"There he is!" I recognize Wanda's voice, a bit perky.

"We were wondering where you went!" Tony says slightly sarcastically, and I can hear his grin.

"Eat shit Tony."

"Where have you been man? Sleepover?" Steve asks. I can hear his fucking grin too.

"Fuck off Stevie." Bucky says.

"Kidding, kidding! We all know where you went." Steve laughs.

"I just came to say you guys are assholes." Bucky continues, annoyed.  

"Yeah yeah, don't keep your girlfriend waiting." Steve replies.

"Go suck Tony's dick, Steve." He snaps back to Steve, as he shuts the door.

...

Silence.

Steve felt that.

"Problem solved." Bucky groans.

I laugh.

"Ok. Now what?" He continues, sounding a bit tired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k

[Listen to this while reading the next paragraph ;)]

He's leaning on the side of a bookshelf. It's kinda dark in the room, but that's ok. We both like it like that. He's wearing a black shirt and dark gray pants, so he kinda blends in with the darkness. I think that's the point of his dark wardrobe. He's got his hands in his pockets and his legs crossed. His eyes are practically glowing in the dark. Is he trying to scare me? Steel blue rings in the dark remind you of what to be afraid of. Silver eyes that remind you of bullets whizzing through the air. I can hear it again. The same melody of screaming and metal clanking. A song of gunfire and dripping blood, accompanied by the stinging silence of death. All of it. At the same time. It hurts. The dead eyes will tell you just how much blood this man has on his hands. How many lives he's had to end, I'm sure he's lost count. This is a man who's seen so much death that he isn't even phased by it anymore. His eyes match his arm. Cold and metallic. They've both seen rivers of blood; his own creation. This is a cold man, and he's terrifying. I think that's why they call him the Winter Soldier. That, is a name to fear.

"I don't have any ideas, what about you?" I ask.

Bucky's pov:

I have zero ideas.

She's looking at me expectantly. Big green eyes shine in the dark. These are eyes that have seen true pain. They burn into your soul. These are the eyes of someone who has been hurt. A lot. These are abused eyes. The green flame is just there to cover up the emotion behind it. These eyes are hiding so many emotions, I'm surprised she hasn't broken yet. No; she has. She is broken. That's what they are. Broken eyes. She's destroyed, but she hides it very well. It's impressive. These eyes have seen true nightmares. These eyes show you just how strong she is. These are the eyes that have the power of a thousand stars. She could destroy the sun with her green gaze. They're powerful, and sprinkled with the shattered shards of her hope. This is someone who has been beaten and destroyed, time and time again. This is someone who will not give up, and will rebuild herself better and stronger every time she's broken. That's it. That what it is. These are the eyes of shattered hope.

"Well, we could..." I start walking towards her.

I stand in front of her, I'm looming over her. I push her down on the bed and pin her shoulders.

"We could...?" She asks.

"I was hoping you'd fill in the blanks." I admit.

She cracks a smile. She wraps her legs up and around my back.

"What are you trying to do?" I ask, amused.

"Um, I pulled you closer." She replies softly.

"Is that so?" I ask.

Her cheeks have a light pink tint.

"Yes."

"Hm. Ok." I smile.

"This is gonna be fun." I smirk, cocking my head to the side.

Now her cheeks are very noticeably flushed pink.

She can't even bring herself to say anything.

She's cute when she's flustered.