Chapter 7- Sacrifices and Lolipops

Start from the beginning

"Ok." I replied.

"Yay! Now I can have someone to play with!" Amimon said. Then he stuck a lollipop in his mouth. "Want one?" Amimon asked me while handing me a lollipop.

"Sure!" I said. I stuck it in my mouth. It was so good.

"Well, I have some business to attend to." Mephisto said. Then he walked out of the room.

Then I heard yelling in the hall.

"Do you know where Akumu is?" I heard a voice say. I assume that it was Rin.

"No, not at the moment." Mephisto said. Good, he actually did it. Then I heard footsteps run off.

"Looks like brothers are worried about you." Amimon said.

"Well, yeah. I just ran off." I said.

"Well, you have your other brother now!" Amimon said.

"Wait, your my brother?" I asked.

"Yes, so is Mephisto." Amimon said.

"Yay! I still have brothers who like me!" I said as I hugged Amimon.

"I will always love you Sis." Amimon said.

"Hey, let's play candy land!" He said.

"Yay!" I said. Then Amimon grabbed the game off of Mephisto's desk. Then Amimon made it so there was actual candy on the board! It was so amazing! After a while though I got tired. I was so tired I fell asleep while laying my head on Amimon.

------------------------------------------

I stayed at Mephisto's with Amimon for a couple of weeks. It was really nice having someone there for me all of the time. Mephisto even built a little tower coming out of his office for me!

I had a bed at the top with some new things that Amimon got for me. I was really liking how I was living with them. But, I wondered if Rin and Yukio were scared of me, and what it would be like if I saw them again. I walked down the steps into Mephisto's office and saw Amimon and Mephisto there.

"Hi." I said as I walked into the room.

"Good Morning." Mephisto said. Then Amimon handed me a lollipop which I took. He was always giving me lollipops.

"What are we going to do today Brother?" I asked Amimon.

"I don't know, we could play all day Sister!" Amimon said.

"Yeah!" I said. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Headmaster Pheles, May I please come in?" I knew that voice, it was Yukio. Me and Amimon both had wide eyes.

We knew what to do.

It was a game we played. It was called 'Don't let Brothers see you game'. We had to hide somewhere in the room and if Yukio or Rin saw us, we lost.

I hid in my usual spot. I hid under Mephisto's desk. He would never find me. Amimon had a usual hiding spot too. He would hide in a book case that Yukio never looked at.

Once we were hidden, Mephisto called Yukio in.

"What brings you here Yukio and Rin?" Mephisto said. Wait, Rin was here too?

"We were wondering if you were hiding anything from us." Yukio said.

"What would I be hiding?" Mephisto asked.

"Just tell us were she is Dammit!"I heard Rin yell and pound on the desk. That made me jump a little.

"Well, Why would you want to see her?" Mephisto asked.

"To see if she is ok." Yukio said. They wanted to know if I was okay?

"We thought about it and she might think that we hate her, but we don't." Rin said.

"Well, I am afraid I cannot help you." Mephisto said.

"It has been 2 weeks!" Rin yelled. "She could be anywhere, it hopeless." I heard Rin fall to the floor knees first.

I was about to cry. Why would they not hate me? I tried to kill them. I was going to use them as a sacrifice.

"Come on Rin, let's go." Yukio said. Then I heard footsteps go out and the door was opened and shut. Then Mephisto looked under his desk.

"Did you hear that Akumu?" He said. I nodded and felt a tear roll down my face.

"Sh-should I go talk to them?" I asked.

"It is up to you." He said. I got up from under the desk and stole the lollipops he kept hidden under his desk for Amimon's lollipop supply. I went upstairs and grabbed a sweatshirt and put it on. I also grabbed some jeans. I went down the stairs.

"Brother I'm leaving." I said to Amimon who was now sitting on the couch.

"Aw, will you comeback later?" Amimon said.

"Yes, of course I will!" I said while giving him a hug. Then I handed him a lot of lollipops.

"Where did you get these?!" He asked.

"I found them under Other Brother's desk!" I said happily.

"Hey!" Mephisto said. Me and Amimon both laughed. Then before Mephisto could yell at me I ran out of the room carrying a bucket load of lollipops.