Chapter 12 - A Dream of Reality

A scream could be heard through out the dorm as Rin and Yukio shot up out of their sleep, woken up by the loud noise.

They looked at each other and they knew exactly where the scream came from.

The ran to the room next to theirs and swung open the door.

Akari was sitting in the center of her bed, her head facing the wall as she pulled her legs making her body into a ball shape.

Let me explain.. Akari was going to be taken in to one of the students dorms so that she could be kept safe. But everyone else had other people in their dorm too and they could easily find out.

So since Rin and Yukio's dorm building was empty they all decided it would be best for her to stay there.

"Why did you scream Akari?" Yukio asked.

"Was it a nightmare?" Rin asked.

Akari nodded.

"A l-lady was I-in a dark and d-dirty place," Akari started to say. "Sh-she kept saying "I-I'm sorry" and she looked R-really sad,"

"Well, it was just a dream, and dreams aren't real," Yukio said.

"So there isn't a girl? And no one is sad?" Akari asked

"Yep," Yukio replied.

"So now you can go back to sleep, right?" Rin asked.

"Yeah," Akari responded, she then laidon her back and Rin covered her up.

"Good night Akari," Rin said as the two were walking out of the room. But by the looks of it Akari was already asleep.

.~,*.~,*(A/N SPARKLES!!!! :D) .~,*.~,*

Over the course of the weeks, Akari's nightmares got worse and more frequent.

All of them were about the same sad girl, sitting in the same dark and dirty place. But every dream she said something different. For example she said; "Please, some one help me" or "Please forgive me" and also, "I can't take it anymore!"

All except for one.

Akari was standing in the dark and damp cell looking room, staring at a dirty girl sitting in the corner.

"I give up..." The girl said. "I can't keep my sanity anymore..."

"No...!" Akari yelled at the girl! "You can't give up! You have to stay strong!"

The girl looked up, and looked straight in front of her.

"Who are you?" She asked as she looked at Akari.

"Y-You can see me?" Akari asked the girl.

"Yeah," The girl replied. The girl then looked closer to Akari, looking at he features with squinted eyes. Then when the girl realized who Akari was, her eyes widened.

"Hey, by any chance do you know two teenage boys that are older than you? Are their names Rin and Yukio?" The girl asked.

"How do you know them?" Akari asked.

"Well they're my-" The girl was stopped by the evil chuckle of someone echoing from the room.

The girl froze as she recognized the laugh.

"Hey, what's you name little one?" The girl asked, her voice shaking.

"Akari..." Akari said as she walked towards the girl.

"Akari, I need you to do something for me," The girl asked. "I need you to wake up,"

"Huh?" Akari asked.

"You need to wake up before he comes, hurry!" The girl shouted.

"I can't just leave you here like this!" Akari shouted, tears brimming in her eyes. She held emotions toward a person she had only seen in her dreams.

"It's okay, when you sleep again I'll bet you and I can talk some more," The girl explained. "Now wake up! Wake up Akari! Wake up!"

"Wake up! Wake up!" A new voice shouted as the world surrounding Akari as she was pulled away from the mystery girl.