Chapter 3- Wait. Satan?!

I started to run out of the room. As I was running the flames went out.

"Akumu!" I heard Yukio yell.

" Leave me alone!" I yelled as I went into my room. I locked the door and sat against it.

Then I heard pounding on the door. "Akumu, let me it!" Yukio said.

"No!" I yelled back.

"Please, I know what your going through! Let me in." My eyes widened.

Faust told me that blue flames weren't normal, so how did he know what I was going through? I got up and opened the door.

Yukio was there with a worried look on his face.

"Come on," Yukio said as he took my hand. "Lets go talk about this."

Yukio led me down the hall back to his and Rin's room. When we got to the room we all sat in a circle on the floor.

"Now, Akumu. Do you know anything about the blue flames?" Yukio asked me.

"No, not really." I said.

"When did you learn you had them?" Rin asked me.

"Um, today actually. A group of kids were picking on me and I got angry. Then the blue flames appeared. Then Faust saw me and told me about exorcists and everything then brought me here." I said.

"Can I show you something?" Rin said.

"Sure." I said. Then Rin got up and got the sword I saw him carry earlier. Then he took the sword out and took the cover off of it. Then blue flames surrounded him. Then Yukio had blue flames around him too.

"You too have blue flames too." I said

. "Yes and there is a particular reason why we have them." Yukio said.

"It's because we are offspring of satin." Rin said. I sat there shocked.

"Am I a offspring of Satan too?" I asked.

"We don't know." Yukio said.

"Does anyone else know about this?" I asked.

"Yes," Rin started to say. "Everyone in cram school does."

"Should I keep my flames a secret?" I asked.

"I think you should, we will eventually show them. But we will let you get to know everyone better first." Yukio said.

"Ok." I said.

"Well, it's getting late." Rin said. "I'm going to get some sleep."

"Yeah, you should too Akumu." Yukio said.

"Okay, goodnight" I said as I started to walk out of the room. When I got back to my room, I couldn't sleep.

Was I Satin's spawn? Why did I have the blue flames? Eventually I got to sleep though.

----------------------------

When I woke up the next morning, I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I found some eggs and sausage on the table when I got there. I thought it was left for me because the other two plates were empty. I started eating.

"Wow, this is good!" I said outloud and began eating more.

After I was done, I looked around the dorm and stumbled upon Rin and Yukio's room. I was tempted to go inside, so I did.

I walked inside the door and looked around their room. I looked on Yukio's shelf and found a lot of Exorcist books. I took them down and started reading the book, "Exorcism for Beginners".

I found out a lot of good information from that book. By the time I was done reading it, it was 30 minutes till cram school.

I got ready to go and started to walk towards cram school. When I got to the classroom, some students were there.

I wanted to make friends, so I thought in would go talk to them. I walked up to a group of three boys who were chatting with each other.

"Hi, my name is Akumu!" I said.

"Hi, there!" said a bald kid with glasses.

"Sup." said a boy with blonde and brown hair.

"Hi!" a boy with pink hair said.

"I was wondering, I don't have any friends besides Rin and Yukio. So I was wondering if we could be friends?" I asked.

"Sure!" All three of them said.

"My name is Konekomaru!" The one with the glasses said.

"My name is Renzo!" The one with the pink hair said.

"And my name is Ryuji!" The one with the brown and blonde hair said.

"It's nice to meet you all!" I said. As I start to walk away.

"It was nice to meet you too!" Ryuji said. Yes, this was the first time I ever tried to make friends with. And it worked. I felt so excited about making friends I wanted to make more. I walked up to a girl with short blonde hair.

"Hi." I said.

"Oh, hi!" She said back.

"My name is Akumu, what's yours?" I asked.

"My name is Shiemi!" She said.

"I was wondering if you could be my friend Shiemi." I asked.

"Of course I will!" She said. "We can be the greatest of friends!"

"Yay that's great!" I said. Then Yukio walked in.

"Well, looks like class is about to start. See you later Shiemi!" I said as I walked away.

"See you later Akumu!" Shiemi said back.

Rin sat next to me in class again. I still didn't get what Yukio was saying during class, but I still took a lot of notes.